[Recovery] Clockworkmod Recovery v2.5.1.8 on S7-Slim

kokaine

Aug 15, 2011
I finally made some time and installed the recovery and it works. Now, where can I get a good ROM to install on this bad boy :D

tebra2000

Jun 28, 2012
This recovery is recomplied by bearjay from www.geeksu.info based on the work by goodone.

how to use:

1 download the zip.

2 unzip the file.

3 choose your device type:10x or 201,and unzip it.

4 power off your device. press the volume up and power key at the same time until the device enters the fastboot mode.

5 run install.bat

6 wait a few seconds and reboot

7 run reboot into recovery.bat and the device will enter recovery mode and you can backup or restore your device.
(note:you should press the volume key three rounds and recovery will work!)

download here!

If you are interested, please visit: Geeksu.info . This is a great site for S7 users.

Is ther a download link for this! This is a chinese site and i cannot find the real download button!
Please help me out here!

LBJWDEBSH

Oct 13, 2011
is there something wrong im on

enter into fastboot mode

you can press HOME + BACK button to rebbot device

what will i press now?? i cannot see install.bak

kitkit1795

Sep 25, 2012
I was able to get this to work once but now after I run "reboot into recovery.cmd" and then press enter it just says "Press any key to continue . . ." and after I press any key the cmd window closes and nothing happens. Unfortunately the one time I got it to work I had the CM9 zip on the microSD card and not the internal SD card. What's the problem? Is there an easier way to install roms? A way that actually works?

$Untitled2.jpg