Mar 6, 2011
hello all,
I am the owner of a tablet Flytouch 2
Model: deb-02.01.1480
version: 2.1 update 1
kernel version: 2.6.32.9
jaws_bld emma @ # 1
wed 15 Dec. 2010 12:08:27 CT
This now three weeks since I can not download anything from Android Market, the download starts and then it tells me "Failed to download" more every time I connect it asks me the registration code.
Unfortunately many people as this one on the back of the tablet is dropped, so I contacted my seller on ebay who have no other option sold me a new code for $6 and as I expected a bit this new code does not work (Rogue)
I sent an email to the manufacturer (??????????), no news from her (racist)
So at my own risk I wanted to reset the system by keeping hope that the new vendor code is not a trap but the tablet tells me
"cleaning service system is not available"
Could someone help me solve this problem
thank you in advance

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
have you tried flashing a new rom to it? and have you looked in the flytouch section for solutions?

gilloudom

Mar 6, 2011
sorry I'm new at this, I do not know how to flash a new rom again I am French and translations from Google blogs are pretty random.

starky2k

May 2, 2011
hello all,
I am the owner of a tablet Flytouch 2
Model: deb-02.01.1480
version: 2.1 update 1
kernel version: 2.6.32.9
jaws_bld emma @ # 1
wed 15 Dec. 2010 12:08:27 CT
This now three weeks since I can not download anything from Android Market, the download starts and then it tells me "Failed to download" more every time I connect it asks me the registration code.
Unfortunately many people as this one on the back of the tablet is dropped, so I contacted my seller on ebay who have no other option sold me a new code for $6 and as I expected a bit this new code does not work (Rogue)
I sent an email to the manufacturer (??????????), no news from her (racist)
So at my own risk I wanted to reset the system by keeping hope that the new vendor code is not a trap but the tablet tells me
"cleaning service system is not available"
Could someone help me solve this problem
thank you in advance

je crois avoir la meme tablette, j'ai resolu un probleme de bug en la reinitialisant, envoie-moi ton contact pour t'expliquer de vive voix ce qu'il y a à faire je suis en RP et gratuité sur Free tel fixe, ok
cdt
starky2k