Ridiculous Boot-Loop/Boot Loader Issue

1hen2ducks

Mar 7, 2011
After hours of stuck in an impossible boot loader malfunction, I stumbled upon this thread that was posted here by both patruns and at another time by faceman; thank you both. And thanks to the XDA OP Xawen

[ZIP][RECOVERY] EMMC Recovery Repair - xda-developers

The problem was that I could not be recognized by my desktop machine nor could I access CWM to restore or for any other reason. Nook would start to boot and shutdown and restart again and shutdown. More of a start loop.
I could access bootloder but that wasn't working.

I've saved the CWm recovery-fix bootable SD card for future screw-ups; I'm sure to make more.

1hen2ducks

WasteLandSavage

Dec 3, 2012
After hours of stuck in an impossible boot loader malfunction, I stumbled upon this thread that was posted here by both patruns and at another time by faceman; thank you both. And thanks to the XDA OP Xawen

[ZIP][RECOVERY] EMMC Recovery Repair - xda-developers

The problem was that I could not be recognized by my desktop machine nor could I access CWM to restore or for any other reason. Nook would start to boot and shutdown and restart again and shutdown. More of a start loop.
I could access bootloder but that wasn't working.

I've saved the CWm recovery-fix bootable SD card for future screw-ups; I'm sure to make more.

1hen2ducks

Yea I just saw this thread myself and it was a little to late for me.
I have already sent my Iconia A1-810 back to Acer to be reimaged! :p Boy am I an Idiot!!!! :eek: