rj145 usb adaptor

harrypamar

Aug 10, 2010
I have a epad android 7" with the external RJ145 usb adaptor, I have tried to connect a SD/

Hi, I have a epad android 7" that fails to acknowledge the SD/TF card via the sd slot i then tried using a micro usb card reader and attched that and an error came up sd card unpextpectadly removed and the pad will not recognise a sd/tf card, any suggestions.

harrypamar

joshua.lyon

Jun 11, 2010
I have a epad android 7" with the external RJ145 usb adaptor, I have tried to connect a SD/

Hi, I have a epad android 7" that fails to acknowledge the SD/TF card via the sd slot i then tried using a micro usb card reader and attched that and an error came up sd card unpextpectadly removed and the pad will not recognise a sd/tf card, any suggestions.

harrypamar
Do you mean that you attached a card reader to the android device? Did you try testing the SD card in a USB reader on a PC? Or have you tried a different SD card... By trying a different (working) SD card you might be able to identify if it's a issue with the Android device reading cards or if it's an issue with the card.

gurgle

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2010
Is this the first time it has happened, or has this symptom been present from when you got it. The unit you have if it has USB ports on the Mini-Port can have USB memory sticks plugged into the USB ports.
It is possible you have corrupted the details for your SD store, or you have a defective slot. The details you provide point towards either. The more detail the better.

mverive

Nov 15, 2010
Since you're getting the message that the SD card was removed unexpectedly, you may have a bad card slot. I have a "generic" Android tablet with the same problem, but was able to get it to work by holding the micro SD card in with my free hand. Not a great solution, but it might help pinpoint the problem. If inserting the card all the way allows the card to be recognized, but releasing it gives you the error message, then the card slot isn't engaging the card, and may need to be "fiddled" with or repaired.