[ROM] CyanogenMod 9 for S7 Slim (ALPHA)

dzonikg

Sep 2, 2012
asturel said:
seems like we're not alone :D

could u post a logcat from the starting tethering? (on the working rom)

That is why i wanted you to fix paranoid..i found that on latest paranoid tehtering works and its just best rom you can ever wish..it has just everuthing..i will post log when i been on tablet ..now i am in we called "kafana" drinking vodka :D

Just_me

Sep 9, 2012
dzonikg said:
That is why i wanted you to fix paranoid..i found that on latest paranoid tehtering works and its just best rom you can ever wish..it has just everuthing..i will post log when i been on tablet ..now i am in we called "kafana" drinking vodka :D

Nikola pijanice. :p
Maybe is against the rules to write on different languages so translation of "pijanica" is something like drunk man on Serbian language.
Sorry for off topic.

Last edited:

silvamichael

Feb 29, 2012
Hello guys, i think we must focus on one ROM let say Paranoid rather than doing and fixing CM9, CM10 and Paranoid all together, just my humble opinion...
for me i think the best ROM would be Paranoid, it has a lot of potentials, i've been using it since asturel created the package.
i been having problems with Paranoid but i can see the potentials more than the current bugs...

i wish (just a humble opinion guys) lets stick to one ROM please? ;)

Last edited:

silvamichael

Feb 29, 2012
Hello guys it seems that the bootloop that is happening with Paranoid ROM is with regards to the "bootanimation.zip".
i've just deleted mine and everytime ive reboot with Paranoid it was perfect, no more bootloops.
It seems that the boot animation overloads the adreno memory

Guys do you encounter sensor problems with Paranoid?
all sensors cannot be detected in my device in CM9 all is working...
thanks in advance! :)

Last edited:

dzonikg

Sep 2, 2012
silvamichael said:
Hello guys it seems that the bootloop that is happening with Paranoid ROM is with regards to the "bootanimation.zip".
i've just deleted mine and everytime ive reboot with Paranoid it was perfect, no more bootloops.
It seems that the boot animation overloads the adreno memory

Could tru..i tought its broken

Edit: I thing it works now..no bootloops first few times..and wifi tehtering works.

But just as i thought is perfect i notice 2 that rotation is not working :D

Last edited:

dzonikg

Sep 2, 2012
asturel said:
i have found other adreno graphics drivers
i tried the v3, the ui feels a bit smoother or just placebo.. or reboot (?) need somebody else to confirm :D

Nice find ..Its always better to use latest drivers..i thing it maybe little smother.

Can you fix rotation not work on paranoid..everything else now seems to work.

dzonikg

Sep 2, 2012
silvamichael said:
It seems all sensors in paranoid are not working... rotation, magnetic and others are not functioning

Did you try latest version 2.17 he uploaded..i tryed 2.16

silvamichael

Feb 29, 2012
sorry, i'll fix the sensors, seems like the bootanimation was for hdpi, i'll change it to mdpi

thank you asturel! your the man!:)

i think paranoid rom is the best for our device!
we can change DPIs for each apps without restarting and on the fly...
the best rom ever... ;)

thank you again asturel for your very hard work and giving our tablets new life! :)

Last edited:

dzonikg

Sep 2, 2012
silvamichael said:
thank you asturel! your the man!:)

i think paranoid rom is the best for our device!
we can change DPIs for each apps without restarting and on the fly...
the best rom ever... ;)

thank you again asturel for your very hard work and giving our tablets new life! :)

I use it in phablet mode..very nice