+StartUp Manager
+MySettings
+RootExplorer
+EStrongs Task Manager
+Titanium BackUp (Free)

More Powertool Apps to use here
More Powertool Plus Apps to use here

Note:
1. Usually I can't sign to Google by Ethernet, just by WIFI (typical error for this "There is a temporary error or your sin card is not provisioned for data services")

2. If you will start Market and get error " An error has occured. Please try again later. " Don't worry it is server-side problem. Just try time to time again to enter market and get Text of Agreement. When you agree with it - this error will never back (i hope)

3. Hibernate mode - you can get it to work state: use StartUp Manager and disable all user apps from auto startup (exept StartUp Manager and Swapper) and disable System Apps (exept Android system, Media Storage, Boot Receiver, Sync Feeds and Download manager)

Source Link Download

Last edited:

chrisd1a1

Sep 5, 2010
hi, i'm currently running the oem 1.9_88 build without problems, i take it i just install this the same way?

tipstir

Developer
Aug 4, 2010
Yes your correct! Just connect AC power to the device take out the Script folder (make sure it's not the sub script folder) and stick it on the root of your microSDHC card and reboot the device. Wait for the prompt to remove the microSDHC card. Best to use another PC with SDHC microSDHC reader/writer to remove the script file off the microSDHC card then stick that back into the ePAD (Flytouch).

Note: Re-ROM v1.6 Build v1.9_88 rooted with market installed featured

*TxPower=20 in /system/etc/wireless/RT2870STA/RT2870STA.dat

and

* /init.rc
#create bluetooth device
mknod /dev/rfcomm0 c 216 0
chmod 0777 /dev/rfcomm0
chown bluetooth bluetooth /dev/rfcomm0

Are included in these builds also.

Last edited:

chrisd1a1

Sep 5, 2010
Yes your correct! Just connect AC power to the device take out the Script folder (make sure it's not the sub script folder) and stick it on the root of your microSDHC card and reboot the device. Wait for the prompt to remove the microSDHC card. Best to use another PC with SDHC microSDHC reader/writer to remove the script file off the microSDHC card then stick that back into the ePAD (Flytouch).

Note: Re-ROM v1.6 Build v1.9_88 rooted with market installed featured

*TxPower=20 in /system/etc/wireless/RT2870STA/RT2870STA.dat

and

* /init.rc
#create bluetooth device
mknod /dev/rfcomm0 c 216 0
chmod 0777 /dev/rfcomm0
chown bluetooth bluetooth /dev/rfcomm0

Are included in these builds also.

thanks mate, will give it a try:)

i'll ask a few questions as i'm looking to see if it would be possible to use a froyo kernel to update the build.

my pc is down at the moment but as soon as i'm back up running i'll see what i can cook.

regards

Chris

tipstir

Developer
Aug 4, 2010
Not on Android OS v1.6 Build 1.9_88 Rooted v0.3i none of these ROMs.

tipstir

Developer
Aug 4, 2010
The animated dancing Android is gone the first post image is the default now.
Also you don't need to run the Swapper and should disable it by default it's enabled.
I am still configuring mine as I type this. I'll upload another Powertools2010 Plus some additional tools left out from the first one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.