[ROM][FINAL][ Light ELF 2.6.0 Android ICS 4.0.4 ]

russy23

Nov 24, 2012
The only thing that i notice with this rom, is it still makes the popping noise when in sleep mode, all the roms ive tried or used have done this, so its either a program i always use(i do use es manager to kill the apps), or the hardware is shoddy..dont know..

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
Yep its a server problem, on the frontpage of dorkfiles.com they talk about it, they lost a node or two it will come back...

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
The only thing that i notice with this rom, is it still makes the popping noise when in sleep mode, all the roms ive tried or used have done this, so its either a program i always use(i do use es manager to kill the apps), or the hardware is shoddy..dont know..

Mine used to pop, but my actual elf has no housing, screen or anything these days, I'm down to the bare soc and a cross over viewport via hdmi :) I can develop from afar, reload os, recovery everything from a remote location, what I think the pop is for some... is a DSP manager, or the vibrate pack is lose and randomly firing lightly.

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
all files on dork files have after download 0 kb, what i do wrong ?
sorry for bad english

same here..all the files dont have 0kb

click dont press enter, its an anti-bot system.
^^ I was wrong, seems a node went down.

I use button with arrow (download), i can only download patch for root and patch for data, gaps and rom have always 0 kb, i try on firefox chrome and opera

its server problem i think ^^

Server will be back and there will be no passwords to download with according to my good friends at dorkfiles.

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
New downloading system is coming right now to a dorkfiles.com near you, this system will do away with the entering password to download unless otherwise noted.
images.jpg
Source: New download system coming... - Dork Files ;)

Server b back soon.

valdy18

Feb 3, 2013
Just want to report that I got random freezes/crashes even in a newly fresh install.
Pre-installed Adobe PDF is not working, so I uninstall it and get one from Playstore. So no problem with that. VLC is also not working but I don't care with that. :D
Aside from that, I use this ROM as my daily driver cos eventhough sometimes it freezes randomly, after hard resetting, it works perfectly again.
Thanks for this ROM. I find this much stable than others (even to DE or CM).

If you could cite some Do's and Dont's with this ROM, it would be very helpful.
I'm waiting for Light Elf 3. :)

jacekza

Sep 9, 2012
any fresh links for : Optional Google Apps Package, Optional SuperUser Root Patch and Optional 3G & Ethernet Patch ?

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
Greetings my fellow elf users, I come baring good news on the gapps I am working on a link for them right now.

e46m3

Feb 12, 2013
Hello, I have an Elf 2 4.0.3 build 20120926 with kernel 3.0.8-gcef0b8e....

I installed this Light Elf 2.6.0 Android ICS 4.0.4 without a hiccup or problem at all. When I rebooted, it is still showing Android 4.0.3 build# 20120926
It appears nothing's changed ??