[ROM][BETA] Light ELF III

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 15, 2009
Tragidy had a disagreement with another developer on the site. Unfortunately rather then behave in a logical manner he threatened to sue us for allowing this developer to use our website. I do not take kindly to threats of any kind, and since we provide this website as a service to the community I see no reason to do so.

Our lawyers have advised us to cease any dealings with him and as such we have banned his account. He is not welcome on this site. Unfortunately I can't go into detail, suffice it to say that the community will be better off in the long term, IMHO.

Thank you for your understanding and support.

natoyo

Oct 17, 2012
Tragidy had a disagreement with another developer on the site. Unfortunately rather then behave in a logical manner he threatened to sue us for allowing this developer to use our website. I do not take kindly to threats of any kind, and since we provide this website as a service to the community I see no reason to do so.

Our lawyers have advised us to cease any dealings with him and as such we have banned his account. He is not welcome on this site. Unfortunately I can't go into detail, suffice it to say that the community will be better off in the long term, IMHO.

Thank you for your understanding and support.

LMAO i did say this guy is a douche, to think he tried to sue you guys, the bastard :D

heroslayer

Oct 21, 2012
From whats been posted on XDA and Google Dev zone it would appear that tragic had Tapatalk being pirated and hes furious about it as the website owners here did nothing about it, id be pissed too he spends lots of time developing apps.

fuser

Developer
Nov 4, 2012
I'm going to just briefly address this because I am getting private messages from people about this. This will be my only post on the subject.

A while ago I found out that Tradigy had taken posts of mine on unbricking tablets and released them as his on on dorkfiles, so I made a comment requesting that his posts be linked back to the source since I was overhauling the unbricking guide with new information. In my opinion his reaction wasn't great. I then started getting a large amount of private messages for help unbricking Ainol Crystal tablets and found out that those people had been flashing the ROM Crystal Light and it wasn't working. I tried to point out why some of Tradigy's ROM's, like Crystal Light, were bricking people's devices in that thread. He did not take kindly to the posts and I didn't want a fight, so I left it at that and didn't comment on any of his other threads since then. I later found out that an androidtablets.net user had uncovered that Tradigy had released "compatibility zips" that were made by a development partner as mine for my ROM and had no possibility of working with his.

Recently Tragidy claimed that I pirated Tapatalk HD and put it into my ROM illegally. This was untrue, the .apk was in my "additional apps" package and was the BETA version of Tapatalk HD that was distributed by Tapatalk for testing purposes. You can see the thread that it came from here. I am a heavy user of Tapatalk, a fan of their app and the BETA was legal to distribute and would help the developers work out the bugs for their official release, so I included it in my package. After the app left BETA and was released officially in the app store, I updated the "additional apps" package and removed the app. His claims of piracy were unwarranted and I would never knowingly distribute any pirated software. I'm the type of guy that will download the "donation" version of free apps or buy someone's "pay what you want" music album for $20. Just to be clear, Tragidy is not the developer of Tapatalk, you can visit the official website here and support the developers if you'd like or go buy the app in the play store because the new tablet version is awesome.

Apparently there were other claims about me but I haven't gotten any details. Even with proof that he was incorrect, his reaction was to threaten to sue this website and to go full on drama. So that's the story. If you choose to install any of his ROM's in the future, I suggest that you know how to unbrick your device or verify from another user that the ROM is fully functional and running well. I've heard Light Elf is a great ROM so he could develop other great ROM's as well but it's good practice to always be careful what you flash to your device.

Limiter

Dec 2, 2012
I'm going to just briefly address this because I am getting private messages from people about this. This will be my only post on the subject.

A while ago I found out that Tradigy had taken posts of mine on unbricking tablets and released them as his on on dorkfiles, so I made a comment requesting that his posts be linked back to the source since I was overhauling the unbricking guide with new information. In my opinion his reaction wasn't great. I then started getting a large amount of private messages for help unbricking Ainol Crystal tablets and found out that those people had been flashing the ROM Crystal Light and it wasn't working. I tried to point out why some of Tradigy's ROM's, like Crystal Light, were bricking people's devices in that thread. He did not take kindly to the posts and I didn't want a fight, so I left it at that and didn't comment on any of his other threads since then. I later found out that an androidtablets.net user had uncovered that Tradigy had released "compatibility zips" that were made by a development partner as mine for my ROM and had no possibility of working with his.

Recently Tragidy claimed that I pirated Tapatalk HD and put it into my ROM illegally. This was untrue, the .apk was in my "additional apps" package and was the BETA version of Tapatalk HD that was distributed by Tapatalk for testing purposes. You can see the thread that it came from here. I am a heavy user of Tapatalk, a fan of their app and the BETA was legal to distribute and would help the developers work out the bugs for their official release, so I included it in my package. After the app left BETA and was released officially in the app store, I updated the "additional apps" package and removed the app. His claims of piracy were unwarranted and I would never knowingly distribute any pirated software. I'm the type of guy that will download the "donation" version of free apps or buy someone's "pay what you want" music album for $20. Just to be clear, Tragidy is not the developer of Tapatalk, you can visit the official website here and support the developers if you'd like or go buy the app in the play store because the new tablet version is awesome.

Apparently there were other claims about me but I haven't gotten any details. Even with proof that he was incorrect, his reaction was to threaten to sue this website and to go full on drama. So that's the story. If you choose to install any of his ROM's in the future, I suggest that you know how to unbrick your device or verify from another user that the ROM is fully functional and running well. I've heard Light Elf is a great ROM so he could develop other great ROM's as well but it's good practice to always be careful what you flash to your device.

well i dont know what happened about this... but i tried his roms all time and i think is the best roms have for elf 2, the last think u say im sorry but is out of the context in all roms he do never i see other say the tablet is bricked... if u want talk about he bad or he good the best thing is u tell to he in direct and not wait he be banned... this can be applied to you too if u develop any rom ... no?

heroslayer

Oct 21, 2012
well i dont know what happened about this... but i tried his roms all time and i think is the best roms have for elf 2, the last think u say im sorry but is out of the context in all roms he do never i see other say the tablet is bricked... if u want talk about he bad or he good the best thing is u tell to he in direct and not wait he be banned... this can be applied to you too if u develop any rom ... no?

I know... Tragidy ELF and Ainol ROMS are the best roms ever and this site decided to ban the most active user friendly developer that I personally know of, I still don't know why they did not try and work something out rather then ban him but hey its ok this forum is just not good for developers or people who hate piracy from everything I've gathered.