[ROM]Huawei Ideos S7 official firmware (2.2.2)

LookAtMe

Jul 7, 2011
The best rom for the s7-105 is the Swedish, although it has a fix with their solutions or patches
In my blog you will find information though this in Spanish
Huawei S7-105

you said in your site we will find information for the swedish?or the download link? because in your site i see only Norway rom.

nicolas59

Feb 2, 2012
Hi there, about a month I am the owner of S7-101, am a little beginner. Please be patient! I read all the posts, and I could not find any Brazilian ROM, either here or on the official website of Huawei. If you have one, please post it. Thanks to those who have good will and patience to improve this wonderful gadget.
P. S. If it helps, I'm from Romania, which would be more appropriate: Brazilian, Swedish or Norwegian? Once again, Thank you!

Last edited:

masja_17

Mar 6, 2012
When I try do download this I get: Error 500...? And what I really tried to do was to get firefox working again.

OK, tried to download the Swedish expert, found another link but it stopped downloading, Anyway, I have an S7-103. And was running Firefox on it since middle of December. (Syncing with my PC) Android 2.1-update 1.

Then I upgraded Firefox on feb 29th. And it won't work!!! Tried to go back to factory settings on the tablet. Downloading the new files for Firefox, but nothing helps. So I thought maybe upgrade the OS.

Anyone think this would help? And please give me the link to the best for my tablet and the link how to do it!

Thanks everybody!

Last edited:

manio99

May 26, 2012
hello everyone
i need same help for my s7 105 vodafone capacitive :b011
does any one have tested one of the above roms
is the sweden version ok ?
thanks

meskas

Jan 14, 2013
Hi , please i need the firmware 2.2 for s7 101 single camera , because in site huawei not is diponible , thanks

xHatred

Dec 26, 2012
there are new firmwares for Ideos S7 on Huawei website.

i didn't download the files to see build prop, but from firmware numbering, i assume these are froyo firmware.
some of them are android 2.2.2 and some are 2.2.1
if someone downloaded and found these are eclair firmware, i will move the link to eclair firmware thread.

S7V100R001C13B115 (Australian Telstra) thanks to goodoane

S7V100R001C57B113(Norway Telenor)

S7V100R001C68B111(Brazil Commex)

S7V100R001C63B110(Sweden Expert)

How about Philippines?

It has a Dialer and stuff

Its called TELPAD also
Huawei Ideos S7 Slim