[ROM] LY-706 256M 1.7.4 rooted v0.1i WORKING MARKET FROM FLASH

tipstir

Developer
Aug 4, 2010
804d1283902764-[-piece-software-flashed-device-expand-its-functionality]-ly-706-256m-1-7-4-rooted-v0-1i-working-market-flash-android-wall2-jpg

Here my updated version of 1.7.4 v0.1i for 256M LY-706!
Market will work from flashing ROM, don't need any patch or manipulation etc.

Ly706.1.7.4

I warn you - i haven't this device, untested!

ChangeLog:

0.1 initial
*TxPower=30 for WIFI
*Fix Google Market!
*Build info in About
?New bootscreen
-Remove some trash
+GoogleMap 4
+SlideMe app
+ConnectBot
+ES File Explorer 1.4
+ADW.Launcher 1.1.1
+Swapper 0.2.0
+AdjBrightness
+CachMate (Free)
+StartUp Manager
+MySettings
+RootExplorer
+EStrongs Task Manager
+Titanium BackUp (Free)

Note:
1. Usually I can't sign to Google by Ethernet, just by WIFI (typical error for this "There is a temporary error or your sin card is not provisioned for data services")

2. If you will start Market and get error " An error has occured. Please try again later. " Don't worry it is server-side problem. Just try time to time again to enter market and get Text of Agreement. When you agree with it - this error will never back (i hope)

3. Hibernate mode - you can get it to work state: use StartUp Manager and disable all user apps from auto startup (exept StartUp Manager and Swapper) and disable System Apps (exept Android system, Media Storage, Boot Receiver, Sync Feeds and Download manager)

4. How to get Root: Settings - Applications - Unable USB-debugging. Start Connect Bot - connect to local - type "su".

Oct 30, 2010
how do you backup and root the ly706?do you have any links for that matter?i just got one ly706 and im much interested on the back up thingy and on how to root the tablet.

nickybutt2003

Feb 5, 2012
804d1283902764-[-piece-software-flashed-device-expand-its-functionality]-ly-706-256m-1-7-4-rooted-v0-1i-working-market-flash-android-wall2-jpg

Here my updated version of 1.7.4 v0.1i for 256M LY-706!
Market will work from flashing ROM, don't need any patch or manipulation etc.

Ly706.1.7.4

I warn you - i haven't this device, untested!

ChangeLog:

0.1 initial
*TxPower=30 for WIFI
*Fix Google Market!
*Build info in About
?New bootscreen
-Remove some trash
+GoogleMap 4
+SlideMe app
+ConnectBot
+ES File Explorer 1.4
+ADW.Launcher 1.1.1
+Swapper 0.2.0
+AdjBrightness
+CachMate (Free)
+StartUp Manager
+MySettings
+RootExplorer
+EStrongs Task Manager
+Titanium BackUp (Free)

Note:
1. Usually I can't sign to Google by Ethernet, just by WIFI (typical error for this "There is a temporary error or your sin card is not provisioned for data services")

2. If you will start Market and get error " An error has occured. Please try again later. " Don't worry it is server-side problem. Just try time to time again to enter market and get Text of Agreement. When you agree with it - this error will never back (i hope)

3. Hibernate mode - you can get it to work state: use StartUp Manager and disable all user apps from auto startup (exept StartUp Manager and Swapper) and disable System Apps (exept Android system, Media Storage, Boot Receiver, Sync Feeds and Download manager)

4. How to get Root: Settings - Applications - Unable USB-debugging. Start Connect Bot - connect to local - type "su".

I can't download file from host Gaming News | Game Reviews | Game Videos | Downloads |Mods | FileFront LY706.1.7.4.V1.7z | Game Front

please upload to other host (Ex: mediafire or dropbox) help me

thank you so much