[ROM] Ployer/Generic 7" A13 [ Android 4.0.4 Hyper Edition ]

Joelieoo

Oct 5, 2014
Hi Tragidy
My sons mother bought him the 7" tablet here in Sydney Australia, which had the A13 chip. I couldn't install any apps from playstore with the Manufacturers ROM. I did reseasrch, and learnt from scratch what the tablet was etc. I don't understand programming, but learnt how to back up the tablet and install your mod.
THANKYOU!!!!!
It works almost perfectly now, except, the touchscreen seems to be mirrored about a vertical center point.
Is it possible for you to fix this for me? I am more than happy to reimburse you for your troubles.
As I said, I have the dump files of the original manufacturers OS.
Cheers,
Joel

Joelieoo

Oct 5, 2014
Hi Tragidy
My sons mother bought him the 7" tablet here in Sydney Australia, which had the A13 chip. I couldn't install any apps from playstore with the Manufacturers ROM. I did reseasrch, and learnt from scratch what the tablet was etc. I don't understand programming, but learnt how to back up the tablet and install your mod.
THANKYOU!!!!!
It works almost perfectly now, except, the touchscreen seems to be mirrored about a vertical center point.
Is it possible for you to fix this for me? I am more than happy to reimburse you for your troubles.
As I said, I have the dump files of the original manufacturers OS.
Cheers,
Joel
Also, the screen is rotated 90 degrees out. so that when the tablet is held in landscape, the screen is portrait.