[ROM][WIP][AMPE][NOVA] Phoenix A31 1.00

heroslayer

Oct 21, 2012
Why is he banned i see it too this rom i use on my nova has androidtablets.net marked in the about section and in the bootscreen why is he banned?

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 15, 2009
Tragidy had a disagreement with another developer on the site. Unfortunately rather then behave in a logical manner he threatened to sue us for allowing this developer to use our website. I do not take kindly to threats of any kind, and since we provide this website as a service to the community I see no reason to do so.

Our lawyers have advised us to cease any dealings with him and as such we have banned his account. He is not welcome on this site. Unfortunately I can't go into detail, suffice it to say that the community will be better off in the long term, IMHO.

Thank you for your understanding and support. This will be my only statement on the subject, which I will post in the other threads.

heroslayer

Oct 21, 2012
From whats been posted on XDA and Google Dev zone it would appear that tragic had Tapatalk being pirated and hes furious about it as the website owners here did nothing about it, id be pissed too he spends lots of time developing apps.

ToniMarki

Feb 1, 2013
From whats been posted on XDA and Google Dev zone it would appear that tragic had Tapatalk being pirated and hes furious about it as the website owners here did nothing about it, id be pissed too he spends lots of time developing apps.

I read same on android poland news story about it, he not sue them he want sue pirate.

ToniMarki

Feb 1, 2013
Oh well now what we do without tragidy what site he use for work now this make no sense rom boot up say tragidy friend of androidtabletrs.nrt why this when they solve by remove idiot pirate sorry bad english heere but need to fix relation ship with tragidy please he develop very good on android not a good omen to lose tragi he very nice man stand up for me on eff.org tragic team on badiu want know why it like it to, thank again for help.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 15, 2009

Incorrect. A free, public, open beta was included in a ROM. Many people included the same beta in ROMs. In addition, the App was removed from the newest ROM release, so it was a previously released ROM that was the issue. Either way, a dev including a ROM is no fault of our own and we can't be held responsible for what is included in ROMs that developers create.

Thats like saying Google is responsible for every ROM that appears in a search engine.

He threatened to sue, we removed him, end of story.

Fuser sums it up nicely in his post here: http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/novo-7-elf-ii/48989-rom-beta-light-elf-iii-19.html#post274237

Dvalin21

Oct 28, 2010
Ok, so does anyone else know someone who can dev android software willing to take up the cause? Novo 9 and Onda v972 are both great tablets. I just hate to see all of this go to the way side because of some forum community drama.

lunarossa

Feb 18, 2013
I would recommend Christian Troy. He did CM10 for Onda VI40 and many other A10 based single cores. After that, he did CM10 and now ParanoidAndroid for a number of Amlogic based dual cores. Its' time he goes quad core. But there's not much he can do without the Allwinner A31 kernel source code, and incidentally an Onda V972 tablet to test the firmware on.

Dvalin21

Oct 28, 2010
Well only thing we can do is as right? Only thing we can do is get as many tweaks as we can

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

ToniMarki

Feb 1, 2013
I look for item of 1.09 firmware and find not thing we seek in this world

I find news of rom stop develop?

Tragidy Comments

Greetings,
The file looks unchanged since the inital upload I have no heard from tragidy on anything NOVA related as far as I know he donated it to the down-syndrome society of America to help learning.

Tragidy says,
The tablet was donated to help those with mental problems develop reaction skills using modern day software and to educate those less fortunate as it seems like the best thing to do with it​

He did however upload a NOVA31-SRC.tar.gz which is not marked as published.

Is the file NOVA31-SRC.tar.gz to anyone download with kernel?

Dvalin21

Oct 28, 2010
LOl, Thanks Toni, the person on the page asking the question is actually me, lol. I just never received a response via email let me know someone had replied

ToniMarki

Feb 1, 2013
LOl, Thanks Toni, the person on the page asking the question is actually me, lol. I just never received a response via email let me know someone had replied

I see tragidy buy new RockChip Quad Core sponsor by android poland rom come in week or so for 3188 chip now too bad this site lose develops now all work be to highhest bigger bids

heroslayer

Oct 21, 2012
Tragidy made post on various forums today about this finally.
Greetings,

I first would like to say thank you to all of those who have contacted me by means of donations with messages attached trying to reach out to me, all of those have been refunded in they were connected to the posting of the A31 ROM as I will not be developing on this specific device as I have an agreement with the Admin of this site to develop only roms for androidtablets.net for the NOVA 10.1 A31 device, none of my other roms nor devices have anything to do with androidtablets.net as a singularity or as a whole.

I also would like to thank all of those who have reached out to me via email, irc, sms, and other various means with your thoughts and concerns.

First I would like to make a few things clear in this post and offer anyone who wants to reply to it to simply reply, I cannot assure you that I can or will respond as the administrator of this website may ban this account, if he does there will be no more rebuttal or speech from me, he ensured that the first time he banned me and made various statements without allowing both parties to speak on the subject, so for those of you who do get to see this post enjoy it as it may be the very last on this website unless the administrator reads this post and the messages I had sent to him before he decided to ban and censor me.

I never threatened to sue this website, its operators or any of its staff its that simple.

I did threaten to sue anyone who had infringed my personal works that are not that of the GNU or lGPL nature, in other words my own intellectual property

I did tell the admin that if he wanted to speak about piracy he would have to do-so with my lawyer, and that if he did it would then cause a case in which he may have to forfeit details of a infringing user to the authorities.

At no point in time was there a threat, as if it had escalated to that level the threat would have been the court filing, instead the admin handled it fine and clean he had the user remove various items from the rom that were now in 2013 via the EULA on those items considered infringing and not cortuseus to a hard working developer at all.

Here are the top questions and answers.

Do I want to be banned?
Nope, never admin decided that for me and also censored my signature and other various things on my profile without as much as a reply or word from him on the subject of my stance on piracy.

Am I developing on Android still?
Yes.

Will you return to androidtablets.net?
That depends on the owner of the website, I for one am open for anything as life is too short for this.

Is there a place we can find you?
Yes, but until I get a moment to speak with admin you will just have to use dorkfiles.com as I want to post here, did you look at the acheivements and posts on tragidy?!@!

Do you use other names?
Yes I do tragidy is for lightelf,momo and nova10

What are the other names you use?
Depends on the projects undertaking....

Can we hire you?
Yes you can, if you asked this question in email thats also the best place to talk about it.

Dorkfiles told me you are on IRC?
Yes freenode in the official google channel time to time.

In the case that the admin decides not to read this post or my private message, then farewell and if you seek me you will find me.

If the admin and me are able to hash it out then I’ll be back.

Peace and love to all of you.

A quote from loveless..

My friend, the fates are cruel
There are no dreams, no honor remains
The arrow has left, the bow of the goddess
My soul, corrupted by vengeance
Hath endured torment, to find the end of the journey
In my own salvation
And your eternal slumber

hausvabot

Mar 4, 2013
Hi, everybody! I badly understand on - English. You to me couldn't give the reference to a working insertion. My factory insertion often hangs in games and appendices. Thanks. I need your help.

how to update an insertion? prompt please. I need your help. Thanks!

Up.

Last edited: