Root for MID7035

jleachma

Oct 19, 2010
Thanks man! It worked flawlessly on my Coby 7033! I've tried a lot of methods to root this tablet, however none of them worked. But your method worked like a charm on the first try!

I'm less than a month too late it seems. Anyone have an updated link for the zip?

Antman1

Jan 3, 2013
I am needing help with this too. it appears the post "http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/coby-generation-3-development/45321-read-first-development-index-root-utility.html" does work on my MID7035 either. I have tried it several times and it does not root mine. Anyone have these files I can try? I am wanting to root this and flash another ROM with Google Apps already running on it.

lllbob

Jan 15, 2013
Here is a zip that will hopefully contain everything needed to root the kyros 7035 tablet. Someone please let me know if it doesn't work as I wasn't 100% sure what files I needed to include (I had downloaded many things so I don't know what actually worked). https://rapidshare.com/files/890193604/kyros7035_root.zip

Could someone RE-upload the file: kyros7035_root.zip Please.
or point me to where else it may be found? Thanks. It would be very nice of you.
I see others are in need of this file also. We're a day late and a dollar short I guess.

EDIT:

Last edited:

jodydoughty

Jun 5, 2013
I've just joined this forum and would like to Root my Coby Kyros MID7035 which is using Android 4.0.3

I've gone through this whole thread and have not found the file to dowload containing the files snd instructions for rooting. I don't see mid7035.rar anywhere either.

Can anyone help?

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
I've just joined this forum and would like to Root my Coby Kyros MID7035 which is using Android 4.0.3

I've gone through this whole thread and have not found the file to dowload containing the files snd instructions for rooting. I don't see mid7035.rar anywhere either.

Can anyone help?

What about the link in the post just above your post?

Sent from my IdeaTabA2109A using Android Tablet

desmopedro

May 20, 2012
What about the link in the post just above your post?

Sent from my IdeaTabA2109A using Android Tablet

Hey Vampirefo....#1....THANK YOU for all of the work you have done on the rooting front.....I have used a # of your rooting methods! (Thought I would at least start w/ a thank you) I cannot access the link on the above post. It just takes me to a blank page with "Welcome to nginx!" at the top. Thinking that the file expired or has been removed. I have been trying to root my 7035 and it sounds like I am running into the problems the prior users were running into. I go through the whole process getting to the last portion stating it has pushed the 5 files required.....only to get the message, " 'adb.exe' is not recognized as an internal or external command" It looks as though the latest zip file had a fix for that? And.....that is the file I cannot find......Can anyone help? And again.....THANK YOU!!!!

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
Hey Vampirefo....#1....THANK YOU for all of the work you have done on the rooting front.....I have used a # of your rooting methods! (Thought I would at least start w/ a thank you) I cannot access the link on the above post. It just takes me to a blank page with "Welcome to nginx!" at the top. Thinking that the file expired or has been removed. I have been trying to root my 7035 and it sounds like I am running into the problems the prior users were running into. I go through the whole process getting to the last portion stating it has pushed the 5 files required.....only to get the message, " 'adb.exe' is not recognized as an internal or external command" It looks as though the latest zip file had a fix for that? And.....that is the file I cannot find......Can anyone help? And again.....THANK YOU!!!!

I just downloaded the file without any problem, I will upload it some where and post a link here for it.

Below is the same file.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/8ccup9g8ye2a8db/root_coby_mid7035.rar

Last edited:

desmopedro

May 20, 2012
Looks like I am buying you that coffee tomorrow!!!! :) Worked....FINALLY!!!! Now to get my 9740 working! THANK YOU!!!!!!