Rooting lenovo tab2

geoghegan691

Jan 31, 2016
My first time posting so hiy everyone
I have just bought 2nd hand lenovo tab 2 A7 20F, running on 4.4.2.
I'm only after a one click root without computer as computers are like alien language to me, I've had a couple mobiles with kingroot and kingoroot, but had problems with them both after a while, also is there a one click that includes superuser, kingroot had kinguser and it wasn't any good, also I don't seem able to find a custom recovery on flashify or rashr, so any help would be great,
Thanks in advance. Stephen

Sent from my Tab2A7-20F using Tapatalk

Traveller

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 16, 2012
Stephen, first off welcome to the site.

Since you have no experience with computers it's not going to be possible for me to recommend any solution for you. I won't recommend one-click rootkits as they tend to do more harm than good, and the best alternative, CF-Autoroot, requires knowledge of how to flash a recovery image to the tablet. Assuming that it's even compatible with your tablet.

I'm going to be honest with you. Based upon your lack of experience in general, I don't think you should root. Even though you've apparently rooted devices in the past with these one-click root solutions, I'm concerned that you may be rooting your tablet for the wrong reasons. So please bear with me here as I have a couple of questions for you (borrowed from a moderator on XDA Developers).

What is root?
Why do you need root?