Samsung Galaxy Tab available on Verizon Wireless November 11

Darkseider

Oct 19, 2010
Hi everyone!

I am a producer at NHK Japan Broadcasting Corporation, based in the American bureau in NYC.

Here's a chance for you to be on Japanese and American TV! We are doing a story on tablets and are covering the launch of the Galaxy Tab on November 11. We want to follow someone as they receive the Galaxy Tab, open it, and start using it. We will also interview you about yourself and why you chose to purchase the tablet.

Thanks in advance for helping us out. If you are interested, please call / nine one seven seven five five zero nine three five / or send me an email to LAVANTURE(AT)NHKNY.COM

That sounds awesome! Go get me a tablet w/ a pre-paid two year contract and you can film me all you want! :p

nhkny

Oct 26, 2010
Hah, I wish. Unfortunately, not in our budget. If any of you know someone who is planning to buy the Galaxy tab, please let me know.

On another note, is anyone going to buy this thing? Seems pricey for what you get.

Oct 2, 2010
Hah, I wish. Unfortunately, not in our budget. If any of you know someone who is planning to buy the Galaxy tab, please let me know.

On another note, is anyone going to buy this thing? Seems pricey for what you get.

I am planning on it. If the Archos does ship here with 2.1 and a promise of getting it in the future, I would rather get the Galaxy Tab and have a product that has the features I want. It does seem a little pricey, but if you look on some of the UK sites it's going for a cool grand. I have a feeling that since it has a smaller form factor, that all of those folks that rejected the iPad due to it's large size and unwieldiness, will get the Tab for it's features and its portability. It is cheaper than the iPad, but has more to offer the consumer IMO.

nhkny

Oct 26, 2010
Cool. Hey, can you shoot me an email with your personal details? Even a first name and a phone number would work great - we might want to interview you if you're planning one.

my email is LAVANTURE (at) nhkny (dot.) com

Thanks!

fishstick600

Jul 26, 2010
I just asked Verizon when they would be getting the sanding tablet and they said they had not received a release date

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

mobiper

Sep 30, 2010
Samsung Galaxy Tab available on Verizon Wireless on nov 11 its a great thing , we can get earlier version with effective service. Please say how and what are the benefit of this version.