screen won't calibrate

mindaugas

Feb 3, 2011
Just got home with a 7015. Updated, root, google experience installed. However, the screen is slow to respond, keep missing keys, etc. I tried calibrating and the app just sits there, no matter how many times I tap the cross, it never senses it. I tried with the pen as well. Same thing happened before I did the root. I can use it, just have to wiggle my finger or tap a couple times. Scrolling is tough too, even if I hold my finger down for half a second, it will still not scroll, and most of the time it tries to select something. I have an Evo and don't have any of these issues, I don't think it's fat fingers. Anyone have any ideas?

rossjhsn

Dec 28, 2010
Had some of that, turned off auto complete, all the other word guess features and typing is 5 times faster. On calibration i notice sometimes it thinks it is already
Cal'ed. I have to tur it off like with advanced task killer,restsrt it then it goes.
Rj
Sent from my sdk using Android Tablet Forum App

sndplace

Jan 9, 2011
From reading around Some people including I , Installed better keyboard 8, works pretty good. Also changed launchers.

Have you tried the rest botton on back? That might do the trick.

sndplace

Jan 9, 2011
Becarefull deleting apps ... I did this and needed to reinstall my backup. I deleted the Phone and telephony apps and the market stopped working for me.

mindaugas

Feb 3, 2011
lol, I did that and had to restore. Think I got things working better now. Using Zeam launcher and it seems a lot faster. Just got a force close on main google process tho ... so I may have deleted something I shouldn't have again.