Sending images via e-mail

afm24

Feb 8, 2011
I just got the Kyros 7015 and will use it to send digital pix from my SD card. What's the best way to do this?

There did not seem to be a way via the e-mail app. I set up the single (!) e-mail account for gmail but it doesn't include the option for attachments.

Next, I tried gmail within the browser. Doesn't allow attachments.

I can select an SD card image from the Gallery and share it singly. Is there a way to select multiple images and share them in a single e-mail?

Ridgeland

Dec 14, 2010
I've been trying to upload files to my photo page of my server. I was stuck at "Uploads Disabled". I finally installed Opera 10.1 for Android 1.6+. Now I can up load those photos using the Opera browser.
Opera Mini & Opera Mobile

afm24

Feb 8, 2011
Thanks for the suggestion. I came up with an easier method than e-mail by downloading PixelPipe and using it to upload photos to an online gallery. Still does only one at a time but at least I can see the progress. Built-in Gallery app allows "share" but has terrible UI and no progress bar.

Ridgeland

Dec 14, 2010
I have a photo gallery on my web site that runs on CopperMine. On the host I set it to allow 10 uploads at a time. I log in with a user name and password. Using Opera I can upload ten photos each send. I have to choose them one at a time, I cannot upload then as a folder or a [Ctrl]+A selection.

I did have a look at PixelPipe Lite on AppsLib. It required an account so I only waded around in the license, maybe the longest I've seen. Is it a photo hosting like Picasa or just a connect to your site or both? I don't see myself using it. I'm just curious.

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
Download astro file manager and k9 mail then you will be able to email multiple pictures

Sent from my incredible using Android Tablet Forum