Seperating App's

Abb0nz

Dec 31, 2010
Is there a way to add folders to the page where the app's are? At the moment there are dozens of app's and it would be nice to clean the page up a bit.

Thanks, Paul

Sent from my Nook Color

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
its called an app drawer, but to answer you question try tag home or adw is suppose to allow customization too

markiej

Dec 22, 2010
Simi folder app

(see below for pictures) - the bottom one is the normal view, the top one is what it looks like when you tap on one of the "simifolders" - you can slide the menu to left and right. I love this setup. It makes me glad
badly typed on, and sent from, my NC
(still struggling with trying to get a good shot of my desktop and posted onto the forum)

Last edited:

markiej

Dec 22, 2010
Trying again with the uploaded photos
$home2.jpg
$home.jpg

dct3416

Jan 1, 2011
'Apps Organizer' is another one that works well and looks nice.

Sent from my Nook Color using Android Tablet Forum App

Stelv

Jan 12, 2011
I use adw. You can have different catalogs within app drawer. Hit menu button on soft key when in app drawer.

Folder organizer is good for desktop folders.

sent from my rooted nook color

pez

Dec 25, 2010
I'm using folder organizer paid version ($1.36) works well and highly customizable.

In the paid version you can change the folder icon to any icon you want! I like to use a familar app for the folder icon.

$.png

And yep that's a fairy, its my gf`s nook that i love to steal when she's not lookin'!!!

Last edited:

Dizz88

Dec 30, 2010
OK, I'm a bit late in this posting but I've been trying to do pretty much all of what you guys have suggested and haven't gotten all that far. I first tried a couple app organizer programs and well while I could categorize all the apps, they wouldn't go into any specially named folder and reduce the clutter on the inside screen. The main front screen when I first turn on my Archos 70 IT is cleaned up but it's going into the actual menu screen I guess it would be called that I want to clean up. I just want a few folders that I can throw categorized apps in and reduce all the scrolling and such. Any help is much appreciated!!