Sites Where You Can Buy Ainol Tablets [Please Sticky It]

Poffrey

Oct 10, 2012
I bought my Ainol Novo 7 Advanced II at ankaka with 94.83 dollars.I am satisfied with the price-performance.

newtablet

Sep 22, 2012
Hi newtablet, the ainol-novo.com is not the official website of Ainol. Ainol only have resellers! we're aurthrised online reseller of Ainol tablets, welcome to order! :)
oh thanks for replay. but they keep say "We are Ainol Novo Official Online Store"
Ainol Novo 10 Hero II 10.1 Inch Quad Core Tablet PC Dual Camera WIFI HDMI Bluetooth GPS 16GB

when the new models will be avilable: Hero II, Legend, Dream, etc... ?

Also SpeMall.com you offer very good rate for shipment but not for payment: there are paypal which is not available in my country , Wire transfer and western Union and both are no safe or secure for me. can you add Google Checkout ?

Last edited:

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
oh thanks for replay. but they keep say "We are Ainol Novo Official Online Store"
Ainol Novo 10 Hero II 10.1 Inch Quad Core Tablet PC Dual Camera WIFI HDMI Bluetooth GPS 16GB

when the new models will be avilable: Hero II, Legend, Dream, etc... ?

Also SpeMall.com you offer very good rate for shipment but not for payment: there are paypal which is not available in my country , Wire transfer and western Union and both are no safe or secure for me. can you add Google Checkout ?

Hi newtablet, the Hero and Legend will be available earlier next month, but no more news for Hero II and Dream at the moment.
And for payment terms, if the paypal is not available in your country, then you can rest assured to use western union in our site, as we're a long-term supporting vendor on this forum. And lots of our customers were used Western Union payment, all of them are happy with their purchase. it's very safe for you purchase from us. welcome! :)

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
Any price updates would be great if will be developing firmware for one of the devices in the lineup if you are a retailer and would like to sponsor a custom firmware simply contact me via private message for arrangements page views profits and so on...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2