Spark eKlasse Firmware

kaysun

Feb 28, 2012
Hi all,

I have no idea where to post this. I recently got Spark eKlasse tablet with the following specs:

Android 4.0.4-ice cream sandwich, Processor - CortexA8, A10, 1.2ghz, Dual Mali - 4002D/3D Core for multi media processing, Display Screen - 17.7cm capacitive, multi touch and pinch zoom, Camera - Front 0.3m Pixel, Memory - 8gb/512mb DDR3, Expandable upto 32gb, connectivity - TF Card port, usb2.0, HDMI port, 3g dongle support via USB, Wifi 802.11b/g/n and Sensor - Gravity Sensor, Accelerator Sensor, (8) Battery 2800mAh.

I messed it up while trying to mod. My system backup is corrupted. Any one having any suggestion or firmware for this tablet. All help appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Request moderators to post this in appropriate forum.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Unfortunately, there isn't a forum specifically for your tablet. If/when you have a problem or a question, the Android Tablet Q&A section would be the place to go. Just click that link and you'll be there. I'm moving this thread over there for you.

kaysun

Feb 28, 2012
Hi Spider,

Thank you for your help. I hope someone may be able to help. I could load other vendors firmware but System UI gets stopped and/or touch does not work. I have to dig for touch drivers to compile again. oh my!

After trying various ROMs and doing some suggested mods on ft5x drivers and trying out different compatibility options, I opened up my tab to find that it does not have ft5x touch controller but Sitronix T1536. Something new. Anyone out there with drivers?

The tab is fairly a new one: KA009-Mainboard V1.0.0 2012-06-16, LSTMID712T1 are the info from the pcb. The original kernel was something like 3.0.8 lihongling@desktop. The board looks similar to A721 and A721, Reactor ROMs work but for the touch. The UI is similar to these ROMs. Other ROMs tested working minus touch are Ainol Nova Advanced, Elf, Aurora, CM9/CM10 for A10, AOKP, Xtouch, etc. Of course screen size differences are present for these.

Hope someone has the driver and module files.

Last edited: