Staples offering 100 off Tablets including the Transformer!

Mike02z

Jul 5, 2011
Staples is offering 100 off any tablet (with the exception of the HP, Nook and Kindle). Here is the link to the coupon. It is only good in stores and is good on the Transformer if you can find a store that is stocking them. The problem is no stores in my area stock the Transformer.

Staples.com® | Staples® Coupons

I already have an Iconia but I wanted to try the Transformer. Staples sells the Transformer on line ONLY. I called Best Buy customer service and they said as long as you could verify the Staples offer they would match if I ordered over the phone. They called my local Staples verified the offer and gave me the Transformer for 299!! I also have a 50 rewardzone coupon that they applied and I was able to get 6 months no interest on my Best Buy card. In total, the Transformer cost me 261.62 which included shipping and tax! I had to call Best Buy corporate to get the price match on this. The stores I called would not match. I called 5 Best Buy stores in my area. One person on another thread has said he was able to get Best Buy to match and another person claims Office Depot matched for them but your mileage may vary.

Happy shopping!

rflores2323

Dec 8, 2010
Is there another coupon that started on aug1. I purchased mine and wondering if there was a coupon I could try to get tje reduction or buy another transformer now for my wife.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Mike02z

Jul 5, 2011
Not that I have seen. I'm at my device limit now so I'm not looking as hard as I used to :)

Funny that I posted this 3 weeks ago and it got over 500 views but only one reply and no "Thanks" :(