stuck on blue screen

trey

Apr 9, 2011
my tablet is stuck on the first screen,the blue screen that has pandigital novel on it. now i tryed the power of course and the reset,but it still goes back and freeze on the blue screen. :confused:what can i do to fix this problem?

Did you do something before it started acting up, like update firmware?

Couple things you can try.

Pull the back and pull the battery plug for a minute or two. Be very careful not to pull on the wires as they are very small.

As a last resort you could press power and volume + buttons for about five seconds, this will try to reflash, HOWEVER if you don't have a firmware file on the card I do not know what will happen. If there IS a firmware file on the card the system will be restored to a fresh state - you will lose any data or programs you have put on it.

thanks for response,but i've tryed both unplugging the battery and the power and +volume at the same time and still did not work!:confused:

Sounds like you need to call service and see if there is anything else to try - probably replacement time.

You could try changing the internal memory card - put a firmware file on it and try to reflash it.

Back