stuck on blue screen

trey

Apr 9, 2011
my tablet is stuck on the first screen,the blue screen that has pandigital novel on it. now i tryed the power of course and the reset,but it still goes back and freeze on the blue screen. :confused:what can i do to fix this problem?

exscentric

Nov 25, 2010
Did you do something before it started acting up, like update firmware?

Couple things you can try.

Pull the back and pull the battery plug for a minute or two. Be very careful not to pull on the wires as they are very small.

As a last resort you could press power and volume + buttons for about five seconds, this will try to reflash, HOWEVER if you don't have a firmware file on the card I do not know what will happen. If there IS a firmware file on the card the system will be restored to a fresh state - you will lose any data or programs you have put on it.

trey

Apr 9, 2011
thanks for response,but i've tryed both unplugging the battery and the power and +volume at the same time and still did not work!:confused:

exscentric

Nov 25, 2010
Sounds like you need to call service and see if there is anything else to try - probably replacement time.

You could try changing the internal memory card - put a firmware file on it and try to reflash it.