Stuck on "Prepare software package" MID re-flash 1.6 wmt2.1.2_105

miki315

Feb 24, 2011
My problem got solved. Apparently after I bought the USB micro sd reader I only formatted it in Windows and it didn't work; by chance now I used a HP tool to format and surprise, I could use the original firmware to repair.
The question is now if this ROM should be given a try: ROOTED ROM | UNTESTED USE AT YOUR OWN RISK | 12/12/10
Is it faster, guys?

Dear je_accuse. Please help! Me this problem. Illustrate how made format scan dis? I could use the original firmware to repair. Help help :) Sorry bad english!! I Hungary. Thanks

surfersheaven

Feb 27, 2011
@Koot

files have been taken offline
I have put the complete scriptfolder on MEGAUPLOAD!

scriptfile on megaupload

you can also try the "honeybee" rom, it worked for me!
HoneyBee is Here!!!
It's rooted. Only few minor points are miren browser which has been used to replace stock browser (I have re-replaced the stock browser) and the Home++ launcher which I have disposed of and I have installed ADW-launcher which I like better.

Last edited:

ram_say

May 1, 2011
At me the same problem .... brightness control doesn't work or is dark or the maximum brightness

My pad is

1. What's the device's LED color when it's turned on ? Green
2. Does the tablet vibrate at start up ? No
3. Does the tablet have a green or black audio port ? black
4. Which connector has your tablet, 24 pins or 30 pins ? 24 pins
5. Which WMT version is it ? You can find that rightunder when booting or in settings\about device. WMT 2.1.2_105
6. What is your actual RAM Size ? 128MB or 256MB ? To find that out, use e.g. Advanced Task Killer to see what's free. Don't rely on the about settings dialog as this might be manipulated. 256MB
7. What did the box label say ? MID / iRobot / ePad / aPad / SmartPad etc. iRobot

WMT2.1.2_M SERIES + TWEAKED (50% Rooted) + MARKET (3 VERSIONS)

WMT212_105_M3CSL_V10_script.7z

and HoneyBee is Here!!!

+ my WLOAD.BIN and U-BOOT.BIN

But the problem is present...

please help search firmware that it was normally regulated...

luisoaroyo

Jul 5, 2011
I get the same thing, "prepare software" and I waited hours and tryed diferent scripts to I dont get it, and I really want to change it cause it really sucks, and its really slow. And how can I reset the tablet caused I put some apps maualy from those scrips and now I cant put another app cause it says- (process com.andoid.packageinstaller)have stop working- well its in spanish but its something like that. can u help me getting it reset and putting a new script? I'm new in it

evans123

Aug 29, 2011
I inserted micro sd in it and after that i have lost my file brower,my photos,my music,my magic,youtube,my picture,mycamcoderand my app market.

So now, the wireless and ethernet are all not working what should i do.

jamespoo

Jan 17, 2011
My problem got solved. Apparently after I bought the USB micro sd reader I only formatted it in Windows and it didn't work; by chance now I used a HP tool to format and surprise, I could use the original firmware to repair.
The question is now if this ROM should be given a try: ROOTED ROM | UNTESTED USE AT YOUR OWN RISK | 12/12/10
Is it faster, guys?

this was the app right

Download HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool 2.2.3 Free - Windows-based Format Utility for HP Drive Key or DiskOnKey USB Device - Softpedia

CartoonX

Mar 7, 2012
Maybe this instruction can help for this model MID (on motherboard is label VSuccess WMS8105C):
1. What's the device's LED color when it's turned on ? Green
2. Does the tablet vibrate at start up ? Yes
3. Does the tablet have a green or black audio port ? black
4. Which connector has your tablet, 24 pins or 30 pins ? 24 pins
5. Which WMT version is it ? You can find that right under when booting or in settings\about device. WMT 2.1.2_105
6. What is your actual RAM Size ? To find that out, use e.g. Advanced Task Killer to see what's free. Don't rely on the about settings dialog as this might be manipulated. 256MB
7. What did the box label say ? MID / iRobot / ePad / aPad / SmartPad etc. MID . on motherboard is label VSuccess WMS8105C

Check this solution and ROM's:
VSuccess WMS8105C ROM solution - SlateDroid.com