Super Slim Android Tablet You Never Met Before

Nowsupplier

Oct 7, 2010
We're already familier with Android tablet, no matter it's Android 2.1 tablet, or Android 2.2 tablet. Well, we always hope our Android tablet could be as slim as Apple MacBook Air or even better. Here is the first super slim Android talet in the market for all of our Android fans' reference. The specs as following:
800 MHz Telechips CPU
256MB Memory
Multi touch screen
Android 2.1
3G Modul
Wifi
Source: Super Slim Android Tablet 2.1 Version 10" Touch Screen Telechips Arm 11 - US$ 229.00

Attachments

• $IMG_2508 b.jpg
    $IMG_2508 b.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 2,699

gurgle

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2010
It may the the angle of the shot, but it looks sort of Fat to me. Especially when I compare the thickness defined by the Archos 101, 12 mm dimensions in thickness. That is about 15/32 of an inch. Using your hand as a reference. It looks closer to 19mm or 3/4 inch.

qioeler

Sep 28, 2010
Super slim tablet is what I'm looking for, but all the tablets really let me doewn. Since the first tablet was launched in the market, I haven't found any true super slim, especially compared to Apple iPad.
Anyway, I really love Android OS. This one is ok based on the current tech in the tablet field.

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
This is an interesting product. Finally shipping. But the only thing I'm concerned about is application compatibility.

Shanzhai products aren't going to be as closely packaged inside. We will have to wait for Foxconn tablets.

Putting a full USB port affects the thickness too.

Nowsupplier

Oct 7, 2010
This is an interesting product. Finally shipping. But the only thing I'm concerned about is application compatibility.

Shanzhai products aren't going to be as closely packaged inside. We will have to wait for Foxconn tablets.

Putting a full USB port affects the thickness too.

Thanks for the USB port advice. We will design it much better in the next version.

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
No you misunderstand what I meant. You need a full USB port for OTG.

Nowsupplier

Oct 7, 2010
Thanks, xaueious.
I got what you mean. It will become soon.

Last edited: