Sylvania 10-inch Magni Tablet - SYTAB10MT (SYNET10LP) for $189.99

Pamster

Nov 14, 2011
Is there really only one 10" tablet they used, but gave different names to? I am looking at the SYTAB10ST and not sure we'll like it, we don't need it to do backflips, just play media mostly and light surfing with MP3 playing ability and maybe some games. Like tic tac toe or backgammon or something simple. do these tablets make good media players? And does it work well with HDMI out to a HDTV? Thanks in advance, if we're buying it will b tomorrow morning. :)

As for the charging, maybe someone else will have some ideas on that. :)

automechcanic

Feb 20, 2012
I think I have one of these,if so,Tipstir I wish you were coding roms for this!!!Love your other roms for my coby,sweeeeeetttttt!!!!!!!
I used gingerbreak to root what I have.Still trying to identify and find a better rom.Sure could use some help.

automechcanic

Feb 20, 2012
From muffintopped "Was able to flash the 7" using the ius files listed, and now I have this one for the 10", but I don't see an OTG port. I have 2 usb. Can someone give me directions? :) "
If like mine,first usb port is otg,second is usb 2.0.I made a usb to usb cable for mine.When I hook it up have to hold power button until android world (first boot screen for mmine) apperas to "freeze".At that point I can connect to laptop and get the familliar "windows ding",then it wants me to install a driver.I have found some otg drivers but as stated earlier,I'm still trying to properly identify what I have.I took mine apart,when I googled the numbers on the board (WWE10-6-2-V2.0 DK1031L-2011.11.02) I ended up at xda developers forum in a sylvania thread.My Dos is but appears similar but am having a terrible time with the command line from a terminal emulator.Wish I had listened to my brother years ago when he tried to turn me onto RedHat.

YNE

Mar 25, 2012
I just just bought the sylvania 10" and I can get to a website but it pull me out 5 seconds later returning to the home screen. Do you know how to fix this problem?

RJazz117

Jun 19, 2011
I just just bought the sylvania 10" and I can get to a website but it pull me out 5 seconds later returning to the home screen. Do you know how to fix this problem?

Sounds like it had an error. Mine still does that from time to time, and it almost always has to do with my WiFi connection dropping. I usually just back up one page and wait until WiFi reconnects and try again.

Dav_Daddy

Jan 23, 2013
I bought it yesterday! I follow the instructions... I charged it for six hours, than I try to turn on, the light became blue but on the screnn never not appear anything! why? please! help me!

I have the same issue. Did you find a fix or send it back? I bought mine 2nd hand so returning it is not an option...