Sylvania 7" tablet on sale...$120

slopehead

Jan 14, 2011
I just noticed that the Sylvania 7" tablet is on sale @ Toys R Us for only $120, which includes shipping.

I once had one and it is my opinion that it it is a good machine for the $150 that I paid back last December...assuming that you update the firmware, run the calibration, and root it.

(I would have kept it, but at about week #3, my unit just locked up and would not go past the boot screen. I would have replaced it, but they were out of stock.) I now have a Coby Kyros and it runs really fine with the Market and is rooted. One feature that I miss on the Sylvania, is that it accepts a standard USB mouse.

Before snatching one, be aware of the store's questionable return policy.

haymond

Mar 26, 2011
thanks for the info i might go buy another one ;-).I didn't see it on toys r us website.found it ;-)

Last edited:

cfrockit

Dec 26, 2010
Still $179.99 at Sears

Sylvania 7'' MID Tablet Wireless Mobile Internet Device
Sold by Sears | Sears Item# 00382003000 | Model# SYNET7LP

Price match to Toys R Us for another 6.00 off making it $113.98!

Sears Price Match Plus Policy/Price Protection Policy

Retail Competitors

If you find a lower price on an identical branded item with the same features (in Consumer Electronics identical brand and model number) currently available for sale at another local competitor retail store, Sears will match that price plus, give you 10% of the difference. Just bring in the original advertisement to a sales associate at the time of, or within 14 days after, your purchase.

Online Retail Competitors

If you find a lower online price (including shipping, handling and delivery) on an identical branded item with the same features (in Consumer Electronics identical brand and model number) currently available from a local competitor retail store honoring its own online price and the item is currently available for sale and delivery in your area, Sears will match that total price Plus, give you 10% of the difference. Just print the ordering page, including shipping, handling and delivery, and bring it to your Sears store at the time of, or within 14 days after, your purchase. If you are purchasing the item from sears.com, please fill out a Price Match form.

Last edited:

Mr Tim

Apr 20, 2011
99 bucks in CVS, and if you're an Extrabucks card holder, you can use the 20% off coupon you might have got this week, as the $99 is not a sale price.
The CVS version may not have the HDMI port though (mine doesn't).

Last edited: