System will NOT reboot

LGPurvis

Jan 2, 2011
Just got this snappy new Zenithink ZT-180 a few days ago and I think I blew a gasket! I admit, first off, NEVER used Android system before and been installing & uninstalling quite a few software packages from the Google Market to test her out. Earlier I turned it off and now the farthest it will get operating is showing the penguin(?) and then small font Android. From this point, nada, nothing, kapoot. Just keeps flashing the Android logo. I tried the RESET to no avail. Turned it off and on a few times with the 2GB SD card and without. I had updated to the 1030 upgrade. Not sure what software I have installed now since she won't crank up. Have I blown her up already? Thanks for your help.

hoben02

Nov 10, 2010
Best solution is to reflash the rom, you will lose everything installed beforehand

MarcoGonzalez

Jan 16, 2011
Ok so here's my problem. So I recently bought this Tablet PC. It's of course an Android Tablet, about 10.2". Yesterday I was upgrading my firmware version to deb-r2.1.1561 until my tablet PC turned off. It was connected to the charger it came with so it was quite impossible for it to be low on battery. Now that I want to turn it on, it stays frozen on the screen that says communication, by wowpad. It's a green screen that comes up after a planet picture. My device also sometimes freezes on the infotmic logo once turned on. I don't know what to do because I had this device for a week. The device won't take me to the actual menu screen.

Richardo Crispus

Staff member
Dec 9, 2010
Ok so here's my problem. So I recently bought this Tablet PC. It's of course an Android Tablet, about 10.2". Yesterday I was upgrading my firmware version to deb-r2.1.1561 until my tablet PC turned off. It was connected to the charger it came with so it was quite impossible for it to be low on battery. Now that I want to turn it on, it stays frozen on the screen that says communication, by wowpad. It's a green screen that comes up after a planet picture. My device also sometimes freezes on the infotmic logo once turned on. I don't know what to do because I had this device for a week. The device won't take me to the actual menu screen.

Look here for how to fix that

I hope this works for you,
Richardo

tweak_ginger

Jan 25, 2011
MarcoGonzalez-

You may wish to reset first and see if that works. Try this:

Steps to reset X220 10”ePad (w/webcam)

Press & Hold home + power at same time until Saturn screen appears.
Release
When Screen showing 4 steps appears:
Use Volume +/- to move up and down…
Go to option 2 use MENU to select
Then use volume +/- to move down to option 3. Use MENU to select.
Inside option 3, use volume +/- to go down to “YES…”. Use MENU to select.
Then use volume +/- to go down to option 4. Use MENU to select
Last use option 1 to reboot.

You will need your registration number again to re-register your tablet.

If this does not help...See above (Richardo Crispus post)

ottavio11

May 12, 2011
Hello
I wanted ringraziare to you,
your council to care the X220 10"ePad (w/webcam and be optimal
the Ipad and returned to work, thanks a lot
I wanted to ask to you if and possible to carry android from 2.1 to 2.2 or other
Thanks you for the aid
ottavio