Tab operates slowly

neds

Aug 21, 2011
Hi.am using samsung galaxy tab 7".my problem is my tab is running slowly everytime i use it.before it was operates normally but now after i installed free application from the android market it started to operate slowly and sometimes it hang up.i deleted the applications that i installed but it still remain slowly.any one can give me an advise what to do on my tab how to get it back on the normal way?

Thanks

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Android Tablet Forum

Last edited:

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello neds, welcome to the forum. I'm hoping you'll have better luck getting a response in the Samsung Galaxy Tab forum, so I'm moving your thread over there for you. Good luck!

BTW if you haven't already, try shutting the tablet off completely and turning it on again. That's worked for some folks.

Frederuco

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 6, 2011
Glad to have you with us neds.

You can try backing up your data and doing a factory data reset. As you set it up again be sure not to have your apps automatically restored in case they are causing the issue.

There are some backup apps in the market (MyBackup I believe) that work without root.

Restore apps a few at a time and see if it gets slow after a specific app.

colinwhipple

Apr 21, 2011
I have this problem. My workaround is to install a memory cleaner app and clean out the memory when the tab slows down. I use FMR Memory Cleaner.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello Jessica, welcome to the forum. It's nice to have you with us here at Android tablets.