Tablet Flytouch 7 VC882 10.2" firmware re-install

KAP82

May 2, 2012
I spoiled my tablet by installing some archive and now i get only a screen starting showing "Vimicro" and then the word "Android".
Read that by installing the firmware on an exterior SD I could revive it. But where can I find the apropiate firmware?? :confused:
technical details:
model: fj-VORTEX
VERSion: Android 4.0.3
kernel 3.0.8
nº compilation; fj_vortex-user debug 4.0.3
IML74k eng zjd1 201 204 06 180353 test keys

Any help will be appreciated.

dionisis

Jun 16, 2012
Hiya,

use blazing dragon firmware works great on my flytouch 7 fj_vortex, just install from sd card in recovery mode (press and hold power untill logo apears then press and hold menu button and release power)

File is here DepositFiles

Good luck

bgrau2000

Mar 13, 2012
Look link below,

they have a good collection of FT7 roms, and they seem to be a front to the original chinese oem (who seem to manufacture for HCL in India - and most of our tablets, including iPad come from Shen Zhen. China remember ;) )

but be careful to read/watch very carefully the courses (tutorials) for flashing roms... (it is pretty fiddly)

also these are not update roms, they are full o/s roms...

I personally used Kingdom_Superpad VII 20120503_Tim+Wind APN...

the latest rom they provide uses another flashing system which I could not initiate: Kingdom_KD-03S_20120505_2.3 - so avoid for now (i do not think there will be
earth shattering differences between 503 and 505, or worse that 505 is Android 2.3, lol!)

link: http://www.szkingdomtech.com/ENGLISH/apps/

Hiya,

use blazing dragon firmware works great on my flytouch 7 fj_vortex, just install from sd card in recovery mode (press and hold power untill logo apears then press and hold menu button and release power)

File is here DepositFiles

Good luck