tablet keeps rebooting...HELP!!!

theteub

Aug 6, 2010
my tablet just keeps rebooting....

its new and i haev no idea how to even find out what version i have......

it's the 7" variety and is runnin V1.7.4.... i cant' do a thing with it becasie id keeps going to the "android" screen....is it sleeping? or booting up....is there a manual for the OS anywhere...i am not familiar with th eOS so finding thins i would normally use with ease seems tough.....

thanks fo any help you can give me.....

sharktail

Aug 6, 2010
I had a similar problem on my tablet when I enable auto syncronization with WIFI connected. What you need to do is to switch off your WIFI router so that your tablet will not able to connect to the WIFI and your tablet will not reboot again. Disable the auto syncronization then is OK. I hope the solution fix your issue.

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
You could do a factory reset. I only have the 1.8.2 firmware for that device though.

tipstir

Developer
Aug 4, 2010
What does the 1.8.2 firmware do? Can these run 2.1 or 2.2?

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
No. It's just the official Gome Flytouch 1.8.2 firmware.It's just Android 1.6

Richard Chin

Aug 14, 2010
So as my firmware is 1.6 how can I upgrade to 1.8.2 and will it solve my failure to connect to internet even my RJ45 or wifi can be detected by the device.

tipstir

Developer
Aug 4, 2010
You're seeing the wireless not connect to your wireless router? But you're seeing it also on RJ45 connection. Is the multi-connector plug all the in? When your wired LAN is not connected? Go into Settings Ethernet and does the DHCP show current IP? Make sure you have a different IP for wired LAN and wireless LAN they should not be the same IP address. You can force the IP address in the Router for the device as an option.

newtonbenetti

Aug 30, 2010
need help with a mid & ebook (Focalprice.com offers M002 Google Android OS with CPU 600Hz 128MB DDR2 800MHz 2GB 7" TFT Touch Screen MID Tablet Pad Netbook (Black) ,discount M002 Google Android OS with CPU 600Hz 128MB DDR2 800MHz 2GB 7" TFT Touch Screen MID Tablet Pad Netbook (Bla)

I put two videos on it, and after that he will not start more

I tried the USB plug to remove the video from my pc, but I could not make my pc recognize the mid & ebook

is there any way to format it?

Mid & ebook is running with android 1.6

tipstir

Developer
Aug 4, 2010
need help with a mid & ebook (Focalprice.com offers M002 Google Android OS with CPU 600Hz 128MB DDR2 800MHz 2GB 7" TFT Touch Screen MID Tablet Pad Netbook (Black) ,discount M002 Google Android OS with CPU 600Hz 128MB DDR2 800MHz 2GB 7" TFT Touch Screen MID Tablet Pad Netbook (Bla)

I tried the USB plug to remove the video from my pc, but I could not make my pc recognize the mid & ebook

Try PdaNET drivers for the OS you have. Windows 7 32-bit or 64-bit?

tipstir

Developer
Aug 4, 2010

Under Settings, Applications, (Check off Unknown Sources), Development, (Check off USB Debugging)

newtonbenetti

Aug 30, 2010
it does not solve my problem, because my M001 is only recognized by the pc via usb when the boot is completed and fully initialized android
My M001 does not boot and also can not install any new firmware update

tipstir

Developer
Aug 4, 2010
Those settings are for PC via USB. Well you might want to check with the vendor who sold your device if you just had purchased it?

Kallaila

Sep 8, 2010
my tablet just keeps rebooting....

its new and i haev no idea how to even find out what version i have......

it's the 7" variety and is runnin V1.7.4.... i cant' do a thing with it becasie id keeps going to the "android" screen....is it sleeping? or booting up....is there a manual for the OS anywhere...i am not familiar with th eOS so finding thins i would normally use with ease seems tough.....

thanks fo any help you can give me.....

Hi! I had the same problem with my MID, tried to reset but it wouldn't stay on long enough to find the factory reset file! I connected my MID to my laptop and managed to do a registry and file scan and ticked the boxes for fix where possible and it worked! My MID is up and running and its stopped rebooting! Hope this helps!