Tablet pc not working

secretdevil

Aug 22, 2010
I just bought an MID M70003 tablet pc thru ebay and received it last Monday.However,the SD card cannot stick into the slot and youtube not working also.Now my tablet pc even keep rebooting and it has rebooted before I can go to 'Setting' part.I have no idea what can I do now.:mad:

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
what do you mean the sd card wont fit? is it the wrong size sd card and are you putting it in the right slot?

secretdevil

Aug 22, 2010
what do you mean the sd card wont fit? is it the wrong size sd card and are you putting it in the right slot?

I'm using Micro SD card which is attached with the pc.However,the sd card cannot stick into it which mean it keep coming out...

Babsmile

Mar 28, 2011
Hello,
I received the item I ordered below, but I'm confused about a how to get it to work.
1. The user manual says M70003 Series is this the same thing as what I ordered: “1 x Qpad 7 Inch Tablet PC Android 1.6 WIFI Support Flash Drive Silver(sku10207)”
2. The product description says it has Office software: “Document to Go” is included in the apps and it is not? I mainly purchased it so I could read Word documents. I downloaded Documents to Go Desktop version on my computer, but how do I get it to my tablet?
3. It is asking me to install an SD Card to read my Word Documents what version of this card do I buy please?
4. I can’t get this tablet to do anything am I supposed to somehow connect it to my home PC to get things working?

Thank you for your help
Babsmile