Tablet Wallpaper for this Community

Afri10

Dec 7, 2010
Read everything before you post, posts which are not following the guidelines of this thread will get deleted
Hello Community,
Ich bin ein Neuling in der Tablet Scene and Android,
i dont own an object yet, but im planning on.
No i realized you guys dont have alot of wallpaper for the tablets,
at least i couldnt find alot.
And i thought, i can handle Photoshop pretty good,
so i will make some Wallpaper.

ITS GONNA BE FOR THIS COMMUNITY EXCLUSIVE AT THE BEGINNING
How does it work:
-Everybody who has an idea for a good wallpaper ( for all of us, not only for you )can post in this thread his idea as detailed as possible
-no answers without an idea
-If you want to join the Designer Team, now only me, pm me
-If you want to say something else, pm me, dont post here

So if you see an idea you like, click the thanks button, i will only make wallpaper ideas that have some thanks, because i want to make them for more then 1 person

The allready done wallpaper are in the second post of this Thread

Last edited:

Afri10

Dec 7, 2010
i have vacatiosn now, so i will make some own ideas, and maybe some ideas from that thread

NickB

Dec 26, 2010
Dude try making a Cesc Fabregas Wallpaper For me,try to incorparate the steets.

Thanks,
Nick

elsuirad

Jul 28, 2011
Planning to Join GFX Team.

I have an experience in Photoshop (now, using CS5 Ext.)

As soon as my A500 Tablet arrives (1st week Sept-2011) will post my wallpapers here.

Cheers!

taimi011

Jul 29, 2011
Hi all,
Many many thanks Afri10.for your co-operation and its work good.
What about we may create something new for us, i think it will be ok.
What do you say Afri10.

kutcherAston

Nov 13, 2011
View attachment 4670
As with most upgrades of Mac OS X, new wallpapers are available. There are new wallpapers in the Nature (two of which are of snow leopards), Plants and Black and White sub-folders under the Apple folder. Furthermore, there are new Apple wallpaper sub-folders with multiple wallpapers:

* Art: Dancer on the Stage, Nighthawks, Poppies Blooming, Sunday Afternoon, Suprematism, The Great Wave, and Water Lilies.
* Patterns: Pinstripe and Saree.

onsenmark

Dec 27, 2011
If suggestions are still being taken, how about ANYTHING anime-related? I've looked at a few tablet wallpaper sites, and the only things I've seen anime-related are a couple of Detective Conan/Case Closed wallpapers. :/

Devoe1992

Mar 19, 2012
I wouldn't say ,there aren't any wall papers out for the A 48..
Because There are apps for the units like zedge witch there are a lot of screen savers for all the internet tablets of android.
But my personal benifit is to create backgrounds in Photo Shop just to add flare and skill level.
Or braging rights :/ (smerk) lol.. But have fun creating the fun of graphic artistrey. But keep in mind that the page size and width play a major part in it.:D