Tablets sold in us but to be used in the uk

Kempl4

Dec 27, 2012
Morning, I've bought my daughters tablets from the us, but when I unpacked before Xmas I set up email addresses etc. now they've opened on Xmas day, I can't get one of them to switch on, the obvious reason is the plug is different but have also tried charging via USB lead? Any ideas on whether voltage, or should I reset the tablet? I can't get anything on the screen even to see the charger icon? Thanks

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Kempl, congratulations on your Newsmy tablet and welcome to the forum. I'm moving your thread to the Android Tablet Q&A section for you, where more people are likely to join the discussion and try to help you. Good luck!

icbi24

Dec 15, 2012
Morning, I've bought my daughters tablets from the us, but when I unpacked before Xmas I set up email addresses etc. now they've opened on Xmas day, I can't get one of them to switch on, the obvious reason is the plug is different but have also tried charging via USB lead? Any ideas on whether voltage, or should I reset the tablet? I can't get anything on the screen even to see the charger icon? Thanks

Need to know what brand of your tablet please? Certain tablet can be charged through USB but you need to make sure what kind mAh rate your tablet can charge with.

sent from my Ainol Novo7 Elf II using Tapatalk 2