Tabletsprint.com

rogersad

Dec 3, 2013
I very rarely write a review. Most of the time it is when I have had a good experience but not this time. I ordered a Pipo M9 MAX Pro on September 6th from Tabletsprint.com when it was supposed to be in stock, I waited for 11 days and nothing came so I emailed them and they said it was on back order but nobody let me know until I emailed. Then it finally shipped on the 20th and I received it on the 23rd. When I got the tablet I also bought a Miracast adapted the was "in stock" but it was not in the package but was on the packing slip in the box. I email them on the 23rd and they told me it was on back order also and it would ship in 1-2 weeks. I waited til the 16 of October and still no Miracast so I emailed them- no response, the 19th email them- no response, the 21st emailed them and finally they got back and said they tried to put a refund back on my credit card but it had expired so they mail me a check. November the 16th still no refund check so I emailed again, they say the check was returned and to confirm my address, they would resend it. Still today no refund check on December the 3rd. I have emailed them three times in the last five days with no response. Just wanted to share my experience. Thanks. The Pipo M9 Pro has been an okay tablet but it does lock up and need reset at least 2-3 times a week.

FarNova19

Dec 5, 2013
Here's my current experience with TabletSprint:
I purchased a PIPO M6 Tablet from TabletSprint on 11-JUL-2013
The tablet failed in August, and after discussing the issue with TabletSprint,
the tablet was returned for Warranty Service on 26-Aug-2103.
On 31-Aug-2013, I received the following email from TabletSprint:
--
Thanks for contacting TabletSprint.
Your product was received and has been tested and will be forwarded to the manufacturer for Warranty Repair.
Our record with the Pipo M6 series has been excellent, however, products do fail on occasion and we do our best to expedite delivery and your product will ship to the manufacturer by Priority delivery.
We anticipate forwarding your product next week, after the holiday and the process typically takes 3-4 weeks on average.
Please let us know if you have any other questions.
--
4 Weeks later, NO Tablet
5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 Weeks later, NO Tablet.

I would send queries during this time, and receive email replies similar to the following:
--
We will check on repair status again early next week as it is now the weekend in Asia.
--
Seems like it was always the 'weekend' in Asia.
Subsequent requests for updates would go ignored.

On 25-NOV-2013 (THREE months from the day I returned the tablet)
I received an email that indicated:
--
The product is confirmed to have been repaired and expedited shipment to us goes out tomorrow.
Upon return, late this week, we'll ship by USPS Priority 2-day and we'll ship the same day the product reaches our warehouse.
Please let us know if you have any more questions.
--
On 2 and 3 DEC, I asked for an update.. No Reply.
On 4 DEC 2013, I requested a REFUND for this tablet purchase.. NO reply.
On 5 DEC 2013, I again requested a REFUND for this purchase.. No reply.
--
Still awaiting a reply. No spam filters exist. I would send out two queries a week, and get back a response every two/three weeks.
Very Frustrating.

FarNova19

Dec 5, 2013
I received an interesting response from TabletSprint on 6-DEC-2013 @ 4:27 p.m.
They (tabletsprint) admitted that the tablet was repaired and returned to them
7 (yes 7 )weeks ago. But, the tablet had a defect on the screen,
and they returned the tablet to the manufacturer AGAIN, to get the screen repaired.
That was nice of them, but during that time, I most certainly had been asking for a status.
Why?? didn't they tell me this information 7, 6, 5, 4 3 etc. weeks ago.
Also, TabletSprint indicated that:
"We confirmed yesterday a replacement was provided by the manufacturer earlier this week and is enroute to you."
And, for "Customer Satisfaction"..
"While we cannot issue a refund, we are sending your a $50 gift card for customer satisfaction."
OK.. Well..

Upon receiving their email, I immediately sent back a response, which got sent at 4:50 p.m.
--
"Enroute" [sic] would imply that the tablet is actively being shipped,
and something being shipped has a tracking code, of some sort.
I asked for clarification about the shipment of the replacement.
Is the replacement being shipped to me now, directly from the manufacturer?
If so, do you have a tracking number?
Do you have an estimated arrival date?
Or, has the manufacturer shipped the device to you,
and you still have to turn it around and send to me?

--
Response: No reply.
Of course, I will send an email on Monday 9-DEC-2013, to TableSprint,
requesting an update.

TabletSprint made a lot of claims in their response:
high reliability with the PIPO (only .02% failure, based on sales over 6 months),
NEW shorten repair times, etc. (2-3 weeks)
Neither seem to apply to my situation, though.
I guess woe to the .02%

So, this issue goes into Week #14. The $50 gift card sounds good,
until you amortize the amount over the 14 weeks, it comes to $3.57 per week.
Small compensation for the frustration this situation has caused me..
And, the amount goes down, as each week passes.
A full refund, or upgrade to the tablet would be a better offer.

IF this issue ever gets resolved, I will surely report the outcome.
IF!

pavelu

Dec 12, 2013
I bought tablet PIPO M6 PRO 32GB. Delivery was ok, although the vat tax in Netherlands was not counted in so I had to pay that extra (70 EUR) when it went through customs in Netherlands. I ordered a case but it had opening for camera on the wrong side.
I cannot verify specification of the Tablet but it barely seems to have the advertised properties. The display quality is good but the system is sluggish (slower than my smartphone), waiting for opening apps too often for too long unless they are already in memory. Still trying to figure out batery life but so far it isn't very good.
Orientation of Camera in Skype is mixed - not rotating properly, always upside down unless rotation is turned on and in horizontal position. Camera quality is poor. Once the device got stuck while opening the Google Play market.Completely unresponsive and no combination of any keys helped. I had to wait until batery died out and then turned it on.
I requested a return or compensation for bad quality device but so far no response. (since Oct 2013)

I do not recommend buying from them. Rather pay a bit extra somewhere else.

Anyone who challenge mu trustworthiness can see my profile on Faceboook or LinkedIn and contact me (too see that I am the person: Pavel Urubcik). I can also provide proofs of low quality of the tablet delivered and proof of communication among me and TabletSprint.

Regards,
Pavel Urubcik

FarNova19

Dec 5, 2013
Thought I would provide an update. In case someone from TabletSprint is curious, my order number was:
#664.
Well, simply stated,
16 Weeks later (FOUR (4) MONTHS) -- No tablet
On 18-DEC, I did receive an email, stating:
"We have reconfirmed delivery and you can expect your product return on Monday or Tuesday by USPS Priority."
Sounds great, but I've received several emails stating pretty much the same thing..
"The tablet is enroute to you", etc.
So, I'm a bit agnostic that I'll actually receive anything from TabletSprint.
This situation shouldn't have gone on for 4 months.
Earlier in this thread someone mentioned a concern over returning a defective device to Tabletsprint.
I have first hand knowledge that you will NOT BE SATISFIED with the experience.
Well, this is the season of miracles.
If, by some MIRACLE, I receive a working tablet and gift card,
or BETTER YET, a full refund, so that I can give another vendor the opportunity to earn my business,
I will report the closure of this incident..
Miracle, Indeed.
Happy Holidays, Everyone. Even to TabletSprint.

bbjimmyj

Dec 23, 2013
I just wanted to add my 2cents about TabletSprint, I would stay away from them if you want to avoid headaches and terrible service. I would STAY AWAY from Tabletsprint, they are non responsive to emails especially if you've already paid them. Before I made my purchase I emailed them with a couple of questions and they responded promptly. After purchasing my Tablet every email I sent them pretty much get ignored,... See MoreI had to sent them multiple emails requesting a Tracking number and when my equipment arrived (2 days late) they shipped the wrong case for my Pipo M6. When I inquired about having the correct case sent to me they replied that the keyboard case isn't meant to be a perfect fit it's only to protect the tablet, the case cost 45 dollars. So now on the Tablet itself, they sent me a refurbised or used tablet because when you turn the tablet from horizontal to vertical you can hear the insides sliding around. I've sent back the tablet and the case requesting a refund but guess what, they are not responding to any emails I send them for a refund. Please save yourself some frustration and headache and DO NOT PURCHASE anything from Tabletsprint, they suck at service.... From Reading all the other complaints it looks like it takes months to get a refund from these rip off artist.....

Zeblade

Jan 3, 2014
Well I just reg'd here to say thanks guys. I was going thinking about it ordering from them or him but.. yeah I would rather pay a tad more. Yet what put up a red flag for me was they say been in buz since what 2004 and the address is a PO BOX and no phone? Who in the world sells tablets, smartphones yet don't own one?

Rules should always be watch out for ONLY EMAIL service, only PO BOX. Yet with a little digging you can find the guy like I did. Now me? If it was weeks and months I would show up at his door kindly asking whats up. Like some here just fast email saying whats going on is all people want.

Jan 8, 2014
I have purchased several Android Tablets through TabletSprint this past year for my small business. December of last year, May, and November, and with each purchase I received satisfactory service, informative answers to questions and times I needed concerns addressed after purchase, I typically have received good follow up support.

Certainly some customers will gripe more than others, some quite irrationally with an axe to grind with little basis in truth. I work in customer service and a good 5% of the population is, for lack of a better word: "Crazy".

Several friends and also relatives have purchased from TabletSprint as well, particularly during this holiday season and I've heard positive things about all of their purchases, so I'm not sure where these horrid customer issues are coming from... a good 10 purchases between myself and friends and family and nothing negative to report.

I just happen to come across this blog today and thought I'd add in my experiences.

Aug 6, 2013
I am a representative with TabletSprint and the above commenter bbjimmyj is a customer name we recognize and this customer returned a tablet damaged due to modifying the O.S by customizing the ROM. The customer of course was expecting a refund and "made up issues" to justify a return. The customer claimed they can hear "insides sliding around" and is either suffering from hallucinogens or is simply lying. The product was inspected upon its return and physically was fine. The customer noted in the return to us that there was difficulty in the product switching between horizontal and vertical screen display and this most likely was a result of the customer "Rooting" the device. It is common knowledge that Rooting a device or messing with the operating system voids a warranty and this is true with all electronic devices. No reseller will accept a return if a device is Rooted because they can not resell the device due to potential problems that may result.

TabletSprint is focused on customer service and when customers have issues we do our best to attempt to resolve them.

- Samantha W.
TabletSprint Customer Service

Jan 8, 2014
I own a Pipo M6 Pro - 32GB and the processor used in this tablet is used in many other models and in my experience offers good performance. I'm not sure what other devices you're comparing the Pipo tablet to but this processor is hardly sluggish. If you look across online tech boards, a lot of users have had positive responses with the Rockchip 3188 processor,
which was in 20 million tablets that sold last year alone, including the Pipo M6 Pro and the other Pipo tablet models. I also own a Pipo M7 Pro and it's a solid tablet at a very good price.

The battery life on the Pipo M6 Pro averages 6-7 hours, which is typically the average... even the Nexus and other brands fudge on their "9 hour battery life" where it is in reality, a few hours less with average use.

The Pipo M6 Pro offers a 5 megapixel rear camera, which is the average for 90% of the tablets out there. Don't expect a high end camera and maybe you won't be disappointed. The same goes for the cameras on the Nexus and Acer tablets... nothing to write home about but offers a decent image quality.

The user manual for the Pipo M6 explains that if a tablet ever freezes up, there is a reset slot on the back of the tablet - simply press it. That's it. No need to wait for the battery to die out.

You can't really blame the tablet for freezing up. It does happen on occasion, typically if using Wifi and there are a variety of factors that can freeze your connection and OS while online.

I downloaded over 50 Apps from Google Play store without any problems and Apps being compatible with the Pipo M6 Pro has never been a problem.

Overall, all of the Pipo tablets that have come out this past year have been above average in terms of build quality and performance, and compatibility and I have tested out a half of dozen other brands.

In the past few months, Ramos tablets have also seemed to have stepped up to the plate in terms of offering above average products that are well priced. As they have teamed up with Intel and their new line of processors.

KimberlyD

Jan 9, 2014
I purchased two tablets from TabletSprint in February. One had a camera that went bad two weeks after I got it. I emailed TabletSprint and they sent back a prepaid stamp to ship it back to them. Plus a got a brand new replacement 4 days later.

From my experience, that's pretty good service.

I shopped around quite a bit before buying and tabletsprint offered a few models with features better than HP and Acer, that includes a higher battery capacity and SD storage. This reseller also sets up tablets to work with free monthly 4G Internet service (includes 4G adapter) which is great and much better than standard WiFi connection. No other reseller is offering this and I save more than $100 a year if I were to add a tablet to my wireless carrier service.

I've not had any problems with either tablet since then and a friend of mine bought one model from them in September with no issues.

Last edited:
Jan 11, 2014
There's actually quite a number of reasons to buy products from some of the better Asia based manufacturers such as Ramos and Pipo Electronics, compared to Nexus and Apple, HP, among others. Key reason is price (typically $100-$200 less). I used to work for HP, and Nexus, Apple and other major brands spend millions on advertising and marketing infrastructure, which typically doubles the price.

Many Asia manufactures of course don't have these overbloated expenses essentially required to compete for U.S. firms.

In terms of build quality, most tablet manufacturers in 2014 have quality down to a science. So there is little distinction, here.

Ramos and Pipo, among others, usually have to "try harder" in order to compete. What this means is you will usually find some key advantages with their products. One example is a higher battery capacity. Compare the new Nexus 7, with a 3950 mAh battery, to the Pipo M7 (6300 mAh)... both of these products pretty much offer the same features, if you look at all the specs, including GPS, yet the Pipo M7 has a full 9-inch display compared to the Nexus 7" size... yet the price of both of these models is about $230. So the Pipo M7 is a much better buy.

The new LG - G-pad compares in size (9-inch) and features to the Pipo M7, yet sells for $350.

Just look at the new Ramos tablets, that offer the new Intel processor. I bought a Ramos i9 9-inch tablet last month for about $250 and the build-quality of this tablet is "off-the-charts" for what you would typically expect from a lesser-known Asia brand. In your hands, the Ramos i9 feels like a premium product with a quality you'd expect from Apple, with a sleek design and an ultra-fine glass display.

The Intel processor on the new Ramos tablets is pure Zip. Fast. The Wifi range is as good as the best from Apple. So between spending $400-$500 on a full size Nexus or Samsung tablet, I'll take the $250 Ramos. Ramos is truly on the mark with new products and even has a dual-boot tablet coming out soon that let's you use both Android and Windows on the same tablet.

I haven't bought a tablet through TabletSprint, but in reviewing their site, it seems they offer some nice advantages, with added software Apps and free 4G Internet that works throughout the U.S.,so maybe I'll give them a try when I'm ready to buy a new tablet. I know it can be a huge benefit from buying from a U.S. reseller, as in my experience, many international resellers can be very difficult to deal with.

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
@ jeffreybayerMX

Your post explains very accurately why I don't waste my money on over priced named brand tablets.
The reason I started this thread and the reason I posted in this section is I am looking for a state side company that sells China made tablets.
Had I wanted to support actors and pay for advertising I would just buy name brand products. I feel the actors make enough money without me paying them.
The is not a 7 inch tablet out there today worth $200, yet there are companies charging that much and more for them.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Phone

dg1

Jul 29, 2013
If you are interested about TabletSprint morale and its representative Samatha, there is rather long discussion:
Tablet Sprint - warning | ARCTABLET NEWS
Before dealing with them, ask yourself - do you trust you credit card information to a company that is registered to a post box and has no real address and telephone number?
Yes, sometimes they deliver a product without a problem and even in time. For those unlucky people, whos order processing was screwed up (as happened to me), they will never
recognize their mistake. If you complain about it - they will call you crazy, a criminal trying to use a fake credit card, a liar, your evidence is fabricated by "Photoshop templates".
They use different aliases/names to further accuse and offend you. Look for their typical "5 % of people are crazy". It is, probably, written in their customer service manual on how to respond to a complaint.
Be suspicious of those who uses this "5%" argument, they are, most probably, fake (it is one of "Samatha" implementations).
Look for a real company with real address and honest representatives. I still can not get from them $71 they owe me since May, 2013. You will see the response from "Samatha",
that I am crazy criminal. Do you want to play a lottery with this company and try your luck? They do not tell you that they do not have your product in stock. They will charge your
credit card first and then try to get your product. It does not work sometimes, as in my case. I blame myself for not checking their registration address first.
I kept answering to "Samatha's" lies in order to show everybody their "customer service" culture. Very funny, she kept denying the obvious facts not realizing that
it only makes her look worse and worse.

dg

Last edited: