The best quality chinese android tablet manufacturer

pasxalis2000

Jul 3, 2012
Which of these low cost manufacturer has the best quality?

Acho Android Tablets
Apad Android Tablets
Ainol Android Tablets
Ampe Android Tablets
Aocos Android Tablets
Aoson Android Tablets
Benyi Android Tablets
Cube Android Tablets
Chuwi Android Tablets
Eken Android Tablets
Gadmei Android Tablets
Gemei Android Tablets
Hyundai Android Tablets
Free Lander Android Tablets
FNF Android Tablets
ICOO Android Tablets
Newsmy Android Tablets
Onda Android Tablets
ONN Android Tablets
Ployer Android Tablets
Ramos Android Tablets
SmartQ Android Tablets
Sanei Android Tablets
Sysbay Android Tablets
Teclast Android Tablets
Window Android Tablets
Zenithink Android Tablets

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
i would go for about 4 different ones depending on product type, size etc, ainol for small tabs, onda, window (yuandao), & ployer for larger ones. huawei are probably biggest so i class them with samsung, toshiba etc & just count the lower budget tabs

pasxalis2000

Jul 3, 2012
Can you help me?
Which is the official site of Window N90 Tablet (yuandao).
the manufacturer site i mean

macthecat

May 16, 2012
It really depends on your needs, requirements and cost, its the same whatever product you buy cars, TVs, computers anything really; I have an Onda which suits my needs quite well at the moment; I wouldn't say it's the best quality tablet but for the price it does every thing I need. I am looking at the huawei media pad as a future purchase but it is a hike in price, so I will wait a while for that, think about what you need and check out what tablets are available within your budget, make a short list and compare the reviews.

Androidfonefan

Jan 14, 2012
For the 7 inch tablet I Have to go ICOO since I have purchased three and they all worked fine.
The 9.7 model not so much.
The 7 inch unit I have to give 4.5 out of 5 stars, and that is good because I can't even give my Toshiba Thrive or my IPad2 a full 5 stars for one reason or another.
4.5 is as good as a 5 for me since I have never seen a perfect tablet.

Sent from my A1_07 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Androidfonefan

Jan 14, 2012
Don't know anything on the 8 inch but I'll look.
I bought all my tablets off of Amazon so I took a look there. Did not find any at the moment.
However after buying several of the 7 inch models and being very happy with everyone with the exception that Netfix doesn't really work, and buying the 9.7 inch model and it working pretty much like crap, I would suggest staying with the 7 inch tablet. Let someone else buy the 8 and make a report/review on it. I dropped 200+ dollars on the 9 inch model and it is worth less than the 7 inch model because it runs like crap. Oh the screen looks great but it stops there.

Last edited:

zoellickx

Oct 3, 2012
It really depends on your needs, requirements and cost,
s
logo.jpg