The so-called 'Flytouch 3' is a fake name adopted by some vendors - also about Flash

bhiguera

Jun 28, 2011
I just got what was advertised as a FT3SP2 which matches the SP2 2.2 description (512 Mb, 4GB, 1 SD micro, 2 USB ports) with a host of pre-installs, including Flash 10.1.

2 simple questions

Is there a way to verify by looking at the S/W details is the installed 10.1 is the correct version?

More to the point: Is there a way to verify how well Flash works by going to a particular web site or playing a particular type of file format to determine performance? I will attempt to download all the pertinent information (I believe it has a 2011.5-29 or so date, but I am still new to the Android OS characteristics

I do have the basic Netflix problem with the downloaded netflix app. It plays a few seconds at 2X or more speed (Alvin/Chipmunks sound) and then it stops and resets back to Netflix, so there is clearly an incompatibility of the app and the processor/video playback

I have yet to upload mp4s on a flash drive to get it to play on screen, and working mostly on streaming from web. Any suggestions on verification of Flash functionality is appreciated

raj_8888

Jul 24, 2011
What about the advertised 512mb 4GB Flytouch 3 Superpad 2 tablets? They arrive in a white box with SuperPad III on the side. What is it? simply a Flytouch 2 with 1 tf & android 2.2??

Overall I'm very unimpressed with the unit. Only has a 3000mah battery..doesn't support Flash Player 10.1... Seller sent me a file but it's flash version 10.2

Android System info tells me this:
Android Version: 2.2
Release Code name: REL
API Level: 8
CPU ABI: armeabi
Hardware: imapx200
Devic: WWE10
display: FRF85B

Processor: ARMv6-compatible processor rev 5 (v6l)
data max: 0.92 gb/free:807mb
total ram: 373mb 218mb free

hello,

i got the tablet with the packet named Superpai III with information as given.

*it plays HD videos directly from memory card.
*Youtube from browser is not working with a message installation of flashplayer required.

From outside appearance:
*only one SD card slot
*green charging LED
*charges 100%
*with wifi on around 2.5 hours in full load with some music listening

From 'About device' in Settings:
Model number: Disco
Android version: Android 2.2-20110316
Kernel version: 2.6.32.9, cao@cao-desktop #19
Build number: FRF85B

From Android System Information software:
CPU: ARMv6-compatible proccessor-rev 5 (v6l)
Hardware: IMAPX200
Model: wwe10
Product: wwe10
ID: wwe10

Total RAM: 373MB
Internal memory: 938.6MB
SD Card: 3954.0 MB

1) Could you please tell which device is this? or there any way to check this?
2) Which ROM can be used here? can i used Tim`s ROM? will it brick?
3) if i root will it help me?

thanks and regards,
raj_8888

amadeukaos

Jul 19, 2011
I just buyed one today, and the seller told me that the screen is a capacitive multi touch, what you all think, I can´t find an flytouch3 capacitive....

CPU: 1GHz infomix ix220
Screen: 10.2'' Capacitive
Epad FlyTouch 3
RAM: 512MB
Storage: 4GB
TF cartão de 32GB(max)
WiFi: 802.11 b / g
3G: 3G external support (EVDO/E1916)
GPS: GPS RF XN203
Built-in GPS Module
Batery: 7.4V/3800mAh
flash player 10,1
Camera: 2.1 Mega Pixel
Interface: USB - 2slot TF card - HDMI - 1 fone de ouvido - 1 DC jack - 1 Ethernet
weight: 0,71 kg

daveloves

Apr 1, 2012
I keep seeing listing for sale of flytouch 4, 5, 6 and think it's all a line of fake names.

leeb

Jul 16, 2011
It is my belief that

They have been using the moniker changes in an attempt to differenciate between the different 'hard drive' capacities, when they are basically the same design.

Quite unsuccessfully too, I must add.

NOBODY, and I MEAN NOBODY knows for sure WTF is going on with these SOBs! :D

Tho I did notice that the ******** site mentions 10.1-inchers with cap screens... it could well be true by now!

No diff to me... I prefer the resistives, since my paws are way too big w/o a stylus! :p

*** SORRY about the site reference folks!!! My bad! :eek:

Last edited: