ThriveForums.org - Dedicated Toshiba Thrive Forum

dandroid

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 15, 2009
toshiba-thrive-logo.png

It is our policy to add sections for all available Android Tablets here at AndroidTablets.net - but we also realize that some members would be happier on a website dedicated entirely to one particular device. On some more popular devices we are able to accommodate this.

So with that, We'd like to announce that we do have a sister site dedicated entirely to the upcoming Toshiba Thrive, Toshiba's first Android (Honeycomb) Tablet at ThriveForums.org

To sign up, simply follow the link here: Register at Toshiba Thrive Forum

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 15, 2009
Looking forward to this tablet. The market's finally REALLY heating up!

jrhodes56

Oct 15, 2011
just got mine - awesome performance so far. how canyou get web sites to display in full desktop mode rather than in mobile view?

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
just got mine - awesome performance so far. how canyou get web sites to display in full desktop mode rather than in mobile view?

I have been using the Free Opera Mobile (not the mini) and it displays full desktop versions.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Android Tablet Forum

johnebchief

May 19, 2012
Just bought from a freind so far I like it. Couldn,t beat the price I am a windows type of guy and really wanted a windows7 based system. Just don,t want to spend the cash. Hope this forum can help with adapting to widows so far office 365 seems to work well just cant get the calendar to syn w/ pad cal.