Top 5 Android Apps??

Dec 7, 2011
Hello Guys,

I'm newbie in this community & tell me your top 5 android apps which you mostly used on daily basis & also games..Share with me guys....I mostly used Youtube, Twitter, Facebook, Gmail & many more which i mostly used on daily basis...

ralfnalepa

Dec 7, 2011
Hi,
I use Newsrob every day, Sketchbook, Twitter app, Lookout is running always in the background and Gmail, of course. Games...i don´t play that much on my Android devices, but i´m considering to buy Minecraft ;)

SL1CK0N3

Jul 23, 2011
YouTube ck zombies and the original music junk and mixzing blood and glory is cool too but look for unrated versions

Sent from my Transformer TF101

Last edited:

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
OfficeSuite Pro, PS Touch, UStream, Opera, Catch

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Android Tablet Forum

chad2104

Dec 4, 2011
I use Facebook, gmail, score board mobile, you tube, android tablet forums, Netflix, Heros of Sparta, NFS shift, Order and Chaos, Oregan trail, Words with friends, and Zynga Poker.

Sent from my A500 using Android Tablet Forum

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
Google plus, k9 mail, Fancy Widget, Amazon appstore, and tapatalk. Those are the 5 most used on my tablet the 5 most used on my phone would be different.

Jan 20, 2012
here are my top apss/games :)
-facebook, pigeon palooza, twitter, fruit ninja and family feud. :) ALl these are kinda my routine. :)

BostonDan2

Feb 7, 2012
Top 6
Tapatalk, Catch, Advanced task killer, Chrome, Foxnews, The Weather Channel

Sent from my A200 using Tapatalk

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
Amazon Appstore is the first app opened in the morning to see what the free paid app of the day is. Then it is on to the Android Tablet Forum. The Sony Reader app is probably the next most used app. I have tabs set up on Puffin for other Android forums but do not go there nearly as often. Tuninradio is cool. I use Tapatalk some but it is kind of hard to navigate. It never wants to go to the most recent page.

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Android Tablet Forum

R33F

Feb 6, 2012
News 360 / Weatherzone / Tapatalk / Robo Defense / Twitter / Gmail with combined inbox would be my most used.