Trouble with sd card zt 180 android 2.2

mdude61

Mar 15, 2011
Hey everyone- I see alot of info on here but before I go and flash my tab i wanted to see what the best route would be - I have a zt 180 android 2.2 with kernel 2.6.32.9 and a build number of

I cant mount an sd card- no option to even format it- ive tried formating it on a droid phone, computer (xp and 7)- all of it and still cant get my pad to acknowledge it-I know a firmware flash is most likely necessary - just not sure what build to use-any help would be great !

cheers

hoben02

Nov 10, 2010
just to make sure you looked under "settings -> sd card & device storage" and you didn't see the option to format the sd card

mdude61

Mar 15, 2011
just to make sure you looked under "settings -> sd card & device storage" and you didn't see the option to format the sd card

yeah just a gray unclickable- its also now emitting a high pitched noise when the screen is lower then 100% wondering if i have to revert it back to android 2.1 or a different firmware ?

Macflame

Jan 13, 2011
I have the same problem with the sdcard. Added to that is that the ZT180 will not go into flash mode. When I press the circular key on the front the screen says 'prepare enter mmc mode, then at the bottom of the screen it says 'press enter when insert, other exit' and underneath that 'no card insert'. When I put an sd card with the image on, the tablet cannot read the disk and says 'no image found'. The image is in a folder ztudate. I have flashed it via the sd card slot before, so I know that I am putting the files on correctly.
Is anyone else having this problem?

Macflame

Jan 13, 2011
Flashed with ZT180(V1-256/2g) KMOD.VTL Version 3, for both versions of ZT180, and the sd card was read. Up and running again. Phew!!!!

Vader

Dec 27, 2011
Flashed with ZT180(V1-256/2g) KMOD.VTL Version 3, for both versions of ZT180, and the sd card was read. Up and running again. Phew!!!!

I've just brought one of these. Im having the same issue my tablet isnt reading my sd card. You mention that you 'reflashed' your device. Im a complete novice, i have no idea what this means or how to do it, can someone advise/help please?