US Holiday Black Friday Sales

suarve2

Jun 30, 2010
i do work at staples, and we have the viewsonic g tablet.

after the update (which i did yesterday) the performance greatly improved to the point where i'd be willing to sell one to a customer, but without more update such as android 2.3 or 3.0 this device is not going to be taking advantage of its hardware.

i am still highly considering getting one myself tho.

tipstir

Developer
Aug 4, 2010
I used that page as my source. I tried in my post to only post the relevant. There is so many other non-Android elements to trawl through. And Tipstir did a nice job of posting my list and the associated graphic.

Thanks I had it listed on the Tablet Zone so I just posted here also to share with all. I couldn't find anymore tablet sales though. This year is not like last year for deals in electronics. I guess times are changing. Wonder how 2011 would be like since more name brand tablets will appear we all hope so! :)

tipstir

Developer
Aug 4, 2010
i do work at staples, and we have the viewsonic g tablet.

after the update (which i did yesterday) the performance greatly improved to the point where i'd be willing to sell one to a customer, but without more update such as android 2.3 or 3.0 this device is not going to be taking advantage of its hardware.

i am still highly considering getting one myself tho.

I was going to pop in and take a quick look by my local Staples, but they shut the doors at 9pm I was there at 9:03pm I just came out PetMart which I had got their 8:58pm. Everyone closes at 9pm. Oh well, don't you get 10% off as employee though. Also it's Android OS 1.6, 2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0 code name ice cream<- 3r Qtr 2011.

Zenya

Nov 24, 2010
Black Friday ads .. in the fine print they state only 15 per store or limited quanties however, they don't specify what "LIMITED" means
this is why mayhem is caused on this big shopping day. QVC is having a huge event on Thursday Turkey day. free shipping on many items. Then there is CYBER MONDAY where great deals are found as well.

tipstir

Developer
Aug 4, 2010
Black Friday ads .. in the fine print they state only 15 per store or limited quanties however, they don't specify what "LIMITED" means
this is why mayhem is caused on this big shopping day. QVC is having a huge event on Thursday Turkey day. free shipping on many items. Then there is CYBER MONDAY where great deals are found as well.

They have to put limits on the items. Not fair to the next person. In 2007 I had watch one guy grab 10 Kodak M810 HP cameras for $89 bucks I was only able to grab one. It's like a free for all. Everyone is dashing to the Electronic department to grab the deal that only might have 10 available per store. I had started BF in 1997. For 10 years is enough for me. Last year I did go with the wife and the nephew but we never got anything all the items was gone! I am not going to none of the store ads posted here. Never going to get what I want anyway. I do all my shopping online or Watch QVC and HSN. Though ShopNBC need to get with it and stop only peddling the DLP 3D HDTV all day long. :)

Last edited: