US Holiday Black Friday Sales

gurgle

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2010
Here are some of the Tablet Black Friday deals. So, if in the US, and want to fight the crowds. You will find a varied list. I am sure I am missing some. I do not have the Black Monday. But that will be posted as well. Sorry for those of you not in the US. But you might be able to participate in the Online Offerings

Source.......... Model............... Price .........Personal Opinion
Amazon-------Archos 5/32Gb..... $205.00..... Not a bad deal BUT remember, this is not a 2.2 Android unit. But there is a community build for Froyo being developed.
-=-=-
BestBuy-------B&N Nook ...........$99.00....... It's the Nook, What else can I say
BestBuy-------Cruz eReader...... $159.99...... This will likely go fast
-=-=-
RadioShack----Samsung Galaxy Tab with Sprint 2year
.............................................$349.99...... $50 off, I think this is offered elsewhere too
-=-=-
K-Mart--------7inch No Name..... $139 ..........Android 2.1 This is likely a newer Augen
-=-=-
Staples-------Viewsonic 10in...... $399.98...... One of the few 10 inch units
Staples-------Augen Color 7in..... $69.99....... This is one of the Cheapest tablets
-=-=-
Sears---------Velo Cruz Micro 7in..$249.99......Not bad price/Not a great price either
-=-=-
CVS-----------7inch Augen......... $98.88....... with 150 books
-=-=-
Menards Same as CVS................ $99.00........ with 150 books
-=-=-
VARIOUS------Pandigital 7inch..... $139-149..... HHGregg,Kohls,Sears
-=-=-
ToysRus-------Sylvania 7Inch...... $140.......... See Tipstir's comments
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Happy Shopping!

sungod88

Nov 22, 2010
when you say its a nook what else can I say, does that mean you think it will go fast? I am hoping to pick up one possibly 2

gurgle

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2010
when you say its a nook what else can I say, does that mean you think it will go fast? I am hoping to pick up one possibly 2

It works well, it is solid, but it is really more of a E-reader than a full featured tablet. It will be black and white or grayscale. I think the Nook Color is the real next step forward.

But that is my opinion.

tipstir

Developer
Aug 4, 2010
Kmart
kmart-page-1-850.jpg

tipstir

Developer
Aug 4, 2010
Staples
staples-page-2-850.jpg

Note: Staples told me you can buy that Viewsonic Tablet G now you don't have to wait for BF to get it. Stores are limited though.
You can also order online before BF and get it for the same price now!

tipstir

Developer
Aug 4, 2010
WalMart
walmart-page-1-850.jpg

Suppose to have some sort of Android Tablet on sale but I don't see nothing for it? Could be Bogus.