Viewsonic gTablet Deal for $299.99 at CompUSA and Tigerdirect.com

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
Mqcbl.png

The Viewsonic gTablet is seeing yet another tempting sale, this time coming from CompUSA and Tigerdirect.com. The 10.1" Android 2.2 tablet powered by the dual-core Nvidia Tegra 2 processor at 1 GHz was just on sale not too long ago for a one-day sale at Woot, $20 less than the sale this time around.

The sale is supposedly from April 3 to 9, but it appears that the price is already setup at $299.99, meaning you can put some gTablets into your online cart at the reduced price right now. Note that the regular price of the tablet is actually closer to $350. Spend your money wisely ;)

Thanks to Garemlin at our Viewsonic subforum for letting us know.

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
Amazon listing is through Circuit City.

Tigerdirect = Circuit City = CompUSA

fbales

May 5, 2010
Yeah, I read, or listened to, some disappointing reviews too. Even though it's a good price, I'm still going to wait for Toshiba's tablet and HTC's Flyer. I'm pretty impressed with the Asus Transformer too.

hunter505

Jan 21, 2011
Owned it since January and I am VERY happy with it. Screen is great, plays full 1080p video flawlessly. Rooted and ROM necessary as the stock one is what causes all the bad reviews.

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
To be honest, yes there are issues with the screen viewing angles, but I have used my tablet every day for months now and it is only for people trying to look over my shoulder. directly at it, for personal use, it is great.