what android tablet to get?

onyx550

Jul 21, 2010
i want a tablet 7' or bigger with good battery and screen and access to the market if not thats ok i live in the usa and need it in English if any one has any ideas on what to get let me know im looking at the ipad but i have a android phone now and think a android tablet will do better for me i do not care if it has 3g wifi will work for me thanks

Snoopy

Jul 3, 2010
looks like the dreem vivid tablet just got released! they are reporting to run on android 1.5 w/ a rocketchip. and are also implying access to the marketplace. not sure of quality and battery life haven't heard any reviews yet. but it has piqued my interest. just waiting for my paycheck before I have to decide.

Dreem Technologies - Dreem 'Vivid' Android Internet Tablet PC (MID)

whatever you end up getting I would love to hear your review!

joshua.lyon

Jun 11, 2010
looks like the dreem vivid tablet just got released! they are reporting to run on android 1.5 w/ a rocketchip. and are also implying access to the marketplace. not sure of quality and battery life haven't heard any reviews yet. but it has piqued my interest. just waiting for my paycheck before I have to decide.

Dreem Technologies - Dreem 'Vivid' Android Internet Tablet PC (MID)

whatever you end up getting I would love to hear your review!
That tablet looks a lot like the Moonse E-7001. I haven't personally seen or touched the 'Dreem Vivid', but I bought my Moonse E-7001 from Merimobiles and I've been happy with it to tide me over until more powerful tablets come out.

There has been a lot of news lately about a new tablet coming out with the same form factor, but with a better processor that is capable of playing 3D games and runs Android 2.1.

roymattblack

Jul 21, 2010
DON'T get an Eken m001 or any of the clones.
They really are BAD, even if they do look really good, feel classy in the hand and are cheap.
Mine went back after 2 days of trying to de-bug it.
No wi-fi, fauly USB, freezing, crashing,.......
Maybe mine was a duff one, but for an extra £40 I got an Archos 7.
MILES better - not even in the same league.

Roy.