What is a good keyboard for our s7?

gurduiala

Jan 7, 2011
I wonder whats a good keyboard for our s7 devices?

I used both, the Android and Huawei Keyboard,

But i wonder if there is another one that works better and is easier for quick typing,

Not a big fan of 'swipe keyboard'

Thanks

SikYou

Dec 25, 2010
Try a quick search, there has been a lot of discussion on this topic. I posted a working gingerbread kb, best IMO.

Sent from my nonsensikal froyo

Music

Feb 5, 2011
I tried installing and using the Gingerbread keyboard, and the thing had tiny buttons. I literally had to use the stylus from my Palm. How so you make the keys BIG? And is there voice input too?

actually, what I was really hoping for in a keyboard is one with the QWERTY layout wity BIG buttons for the alphabetic keys, and a calculator-style layout for the numeric/symbol keys. I saw one with hexagonal keys/buttons, and it looks interesting for big fingers. (the Cellular big Key Keyboard.)

Last edited:

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
I installed Better Keyboard and so far I'm fairly impressed. It rectifies some difficulties I had with the supplied keyboards on the S7, which automatically enabled the caps key every time I hit backspace (?? I tried every setting possible in preferences and it had no effect, I believe this was the Huawei IME.) Anyway it is definitely worth trying, and there are numerous skins for it if that is something you might be interested in.

hhsader

Jan 20, 2011
I use thumb keyboard and its worth every penny. Especially in landscape mode

Sent from my sdk using Android Tablet Forum App

HectorAg

Feb 8, 2011
I invest a couple of bucks for the SwiftKwey keyboard, and it is great. Try it, it has the prediction feature of what you are writing, even in multi-language, I use both English and Spanish, and it takes the proper language after the second or third word. Very Good.

Music

Feb 5, 2011
I looked at SwiftKey, but I still like the traditional keyboard for typing. I just like the bigger buttons because the small ones are not easy to see.

Aja

Jan 25, 2011
I use the flex T9 keyboard. It gives you 3 options. ( really 4) A regular keyboard, a swipe option, voice dictate and graffiti. It doesn't work on every app, and it's not free, but I love it.