What is the best tablet for me

LegitBallin

May 27, 2012
i want to buy a tablet that is:
android
200-300 dollars or less
has android market so i can get cool emulators and stuff

Thats it!

I could not find anything just by searching because the results come in kind of weird and i am hoping you guys could help me out.

J

jimbo7630

Well, leave a message asking what they recommend in your price/usage range.

They'll probably come looking when they get online.

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
android
200-300 dollars or less

Thats it!

I could not find anything just by searching because the results come in kind of weird and i am hoping you guys could help me out.

Hi LegitBallin, welcome to the forum, which size of tablet do you want? you can take a look at our Android 4.0 Tablets. and for a 7 inch, the Ainol novo 7 Aurora will be a good choice! Good luck! :)

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
android
200-300 dollars or less

Thats it!

hi. here is a link to what looks set to be a very big seller by being one of the first 9.7" dual core ips tablets out of china. the original yuandao was already a very good tab but with dual-core cpu to speed it up even more it could be very good for game loving tab users. the specs are pretty high against more well known brands & performance should at least match if not better some of them. this seller is a supporting vendor and has a good reputation on this forum for honesty and performance, selling only branded (not oem) tablets of generally better quality than some sites. i recommend them as they have not let me down & i cant say that for other less scrupulous sellers. its your choice but i think its well worth a look .

RK3066 Dualcore Tablet PC YuanDao N90 Dualcore (Window N90 Dual Core) RK3066 Dualcore Tablet PC YuanDao N90 Dualcore (Window N90 Dual Core) [YD90D] - $257.99 : China Tablet PC - Android Tablet PC - Consumer Electronics Goods

Androidinabox

Mar 15, 2012
android
200-300 dollars or less

Thats it!

Hi LegitBallin, for single core android tablet, Ainol Novo 7 Aurora is recommended, Ramos W17Pro should be on your list if you want dual core. The two tablets are on huge promotion from June 1st. 2012 to June 3rd. 2012, Ainol Novo 7 Aurora is USD147.50 with free shipping and Ramos W17Pro is USD134.85 with free shipping. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions :)

MikeQuin

Jun 7, 2012
Hi LegitBallin,
I've been looking for a 9.7" screen tablet. So far I’ve narrowed my choices down to the Onda V140 Elite or the Teclast A10T, then spotted the Singularity that is just out from TopNotchTablets.com (I have no links to them).
They have the Singularity for $215 (+Post).

It seems to be a very well spec-ed 9.7 tablet, based in the US so you get English speaking support.

Regards
Mike