What size SD card?

directandy

Aug 18, 2010
Will it support the 32? I read one place 32 and another only 16.

I love the device but am a complete droid newb.

tipstir

Developer
Aug 4, 2010
Will it support the 32? I read one place 32 and another only 16.

I love the device but am a complete droid newb.

Price for the microSDHC 32GB is still pricey for me. I had just ordered a 16GB microSDHC Class (4) (4mb/s) with free shipping no tax for $34.95 link here.

I am sure with a patch it can except 32GB as it's Euro and China cousins can!

aaoflaca

Aug 12, 2010
Price for the microSDHC 32GB is still pricey for me. I had just ordered a 16GB microSDHC Class (4) (4mb/s) with free shipping no tax for $34.95 link here.

I am sure with a patch it can except 32GB as it's Euro and China cousins can!

Do you guys having hard time for the SD card to be recognized by the GT , my GT does not recognizes the SD card, and it is always showing the "Removed SD Card" at the left most part of the notification bar , and ES File Manager show it empty

Also I feel the SD card is always loose in the slot even after I hear the click which means it should be locked

I even bought another GT tablet this noon and tried 2 different SD cards and same issue happen

Do you guys had this same thing even after installing the SD card & USB update ?? please help

tipstir

Developer
Aug 4, 2010
Just take your time inserting it. That's what I do. 4GB and 8GB microSDHC I have those but 16GB is cheap now. 32GB should drop later on this year or next with the 64GB becomes available.