Where am I ?

islandman

Apr 4, 2013
I know where to click to find "new posts" since last visit, but where do I click to find all my own posts please?

islandman

Apr 4, 2013
Well I'll be damned. So simple yet it evades me.

Today I decided to add Pale Moon to my browser options (IE & Chrome), only because I was tempted there from reading a post elsewhere that informs Firefox is changing drastically soon and Pale Moon is a better option. Then I needed to add Adblock plus which I've done.

I am also concentrating on the Mifi which I'd discarded but decided to bring back to life. I've onnected it to my laptop and installed the Vodafone software but don't know why because I aim to have it unlocked and go elsewhere.

Then battery reduction to my tablet was on the list and that's done. Phew, think it's time to take a break and wander in garden don't you?.

Last edited:

islandman

Apr 4, 2013
Spider, or anyone else for that matter. Came back to look for my posts, but as there was nothing relating to me on screen, I wasn't able to click on my profile, so how do you find them then. What really spooked me is that I entered my name in the search box at the top right, and guess what?, all the posts from last year appeared, posts that I'd forgotten about and none of this years. Hopefully there will be a simple explanation to both.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
I entered my name in the search box at the top right, and guess what?, all the posts from last year appeared

You were on the right track. Just click on any of the results to bring up one of those old posts and click on your name above the avatar. That will bring up all your posts in order from the latest to the oldest.

BTW You can subscribe to any threads you'd like to keep track of. You subscribe to a thread by clicking "Subscribe to this Thread" in the drop down menu of "Thread Tools" at the top of the thread. Then, when you want to check the threads you're subscribed to, click "Subscribed Threads" in the drop down menu of "Quick Links" on the third line of any forum page.

islandman

Apr 4, 2013
Ok spider, will sort that out am. I'm in bed now catching up on varied posts.

Next day....................sorted thanks.............however, I notice there is Posts 1 under my details on the right, what's that all about, can't make it action

Last edited: