Where to buy Archos in stock?

hoola

Nov 2, 2010
just ordered got a discount and next day shipping!!! woo whooo

8gig only though!

Last edited:
Nov 2, 2010
Just ordered mine as well. Shipping was not at Archos expense, but it was like $8 for ground shipping. I paid $277.49 with overnight shipping, hopefully ill get it by the end of the week, Monday is ok too! :)

babynomad

Oct 10, 2010
Just tried ordering from Archos direct. They will not ship to Australia. The Australian reseller minidisc is $419 compared to $274US sellers. Now with the Aus$ almost parity with US - how come so expensive over here??????

lachlanmiller

Nov 2, 2010
oh wtf really?

one of my friends is going to the states in a month or so, can you buy archos in stores? she could pick one up.

pazvanti

Jun 19, 2010
Does anyone know where I can order it and ship it to Romania? On the Archos website currently Romania is not supported even though we are in Europe.

dragonfire

Oct 18, 2010
Getting all tingly thinking that the pre-orders might be on there way (hopefully canada shipments are same as US shipments). :)

dragonfire

Oct 18, 2010
Just got a reply from where I pre'ordered asking about delivery, let me quote him "They are in transit" :)

italdream

Oct 30, 2010
Just got a reply from where I pre'ordered asking about delivery, let me quote him "They are in transit" :)

Could not resist the urge and got one. Overnight shipping to NE U.S. Same price as prior poster AndroidCircuit, including discount.

hoola

Nov 2, 2010
mine shipped!!!!!! just got my email . it dont show up on ups site yet but that is common with just shipped item. finally i am gonna get it. i overnighted so tomrrow!!!!!!!! omg omg omg

Nov 2, 2010
mine shipped!!!!!! just got my email . it dont show up on ups site yet but that is common with just shipped item. finally i am gonna get it. i overnighted so tomrrow!!!!!!!! omg omg omg

Lucky!!! i didn't get my confirmation yet!!

hoola

Nov 2, 2010
It is showing now as notify me in the Archosdotcom store , from where did you order it ??

yeah i ordered straight from the archosstore. i love the internet. News feeds, twitter and forum subscribtions by email keeps one very informed. I LOVE THE AGE WE LIVE IN. heh