Which android tablet should I get?

amanda1261

Oct 2, 2010
I am wanting to get a android tablet for my son to mess around on. He loves my ipod and I would like for him to be able to play some games, watch some movies, and get on some kid websites. I have seen the ones on ebay but I'm not sure what would work for the things I want him to be able to do. Can someone point me towards a inexpensive one that would still function well for these things? Any help would be appreciated.

gurgle

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2010
Hello Amanda, Welcome aboard, Look at my response to your other message. I hope it provides some assistance.

pazvanti

Jun 19, 2010
I don't know what you mean by "inexpensive", but considering your price is 200$ or below, I strongly recommend the Wits A81E or the Moonse E7002. The first, Wits A81E, has Flash support, so your sun can also play games on websites. But is lacks an accelerometer so game that need this will not work. The Moonse has an accelerometer and 2point touch. But it does not have flash player. Both can play videos smooth. You can find a comparison chart between a few tablets (all under 200$) at the link in my signature.

iamdestruktor

Aug 31, 2010
Also do some research in this forum for certain sites to watch out for. And it really just basically depends on what you expect the tablet to do. They are definitely not going to be iPad quality but lots of decent ones out there.

summer

Sep 28, 2010
inexpensive, good quality, full-featured, stylish...
why not go here---http://www.***************/wholesale/android.html?

Cougerler

Sep 28, 2010
Besides the basic elements such as price, qualty, shape, and so on .

The core you have to conside is whether you like or not.

Spending money to buy the favorite.

sherring8290

Oct 5, 2010
The Archos 7 home tablet is a very inexpensive tablet solution for android ($199) it has all you need email, internet, and Archos specific app store. If he gets into it there is a very active android developing community that could help unleash the true potential of this device. I have one and i personally love it my only gripe is the resistive touch screen (albeit a good one) it cant compare to a capacitive.
hope this helps!